𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒑𝒕 2 || 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝑳𝒂𝒘𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆

AUTHOR POV

about 8 months had passed since the 17 year old girl had found out about her pregnancy and a few hours shorter than her boyfriend had also discovered . Due to their circumstances the couple had grown closer than before , if that was even possible , 2am food craving runs and 4am bathroom breaks had become a common routine for the two teenagers .

they'd gotten help from their friends to help buy them a slightly larger house with another room , payed along with extra money the young boys rich mother secretly gave him , the young girl had no support from her parents so she really felt helpless .

The couples friends had been nothing but supportive , helping them achieve any problem that caused a minor inconvenience — like decorating the room for the soon to be born baby , being the best future aunt and uncles they'd soon become .

Her pregnancy came to an abrupt holt one sunny april morning , the young girl stood happily in the garden watering her flowers while her boyfriend watched her with adoration in his eyes , all of a sudden a gush of water leaked down her legs towards the floor , at first she thought nothing of it thinking it was simply the watering can - as did he , until she cried out in pain .

"Johnny!" she cried out to the boy who stood quickly hearing his lovers short cry of pain , he rushed towards her taking the watering can and placing it somewhere "I think the baby's coming" she whimpered through the pain , grasping onto his bicep , digging her nails into him . He muttered a cuss word before walking her slowly indoors , grabbing the pre packed bag that lay in their bedroom . He snatched his keys from the key holder next to the door and opened the door walking her to the car , opening the door and helping her in .

He chucked the bag into the back seat of his firebird before getting into the front seat and turning on the car before speeding carefully out of the drive way towards the hospital . As soon as they arrived she'd gone through around several contractions each as painful as the other .

Johnny flew into a parking space before grabbing the bag and rushing to his girlfriends side of the car helping her out , he walked to the entrance signalling a nurse "My girlfriends about to give birth" he told them , the nurses helped her into a wheel chair before wheeling her towards a room , he stayed behind to fill out the forms , hurriedly scribbling replies that where somewhat legible .

As soon as he was done he rushed to the front desk passing the woman the clipboard before asking for directions to his girlfriend . He ran down hallways after he received them , there was another desk lady in the ward so he asked to borrow her phone to let his friends know . He dialled them all up uttering the same sentence "Marilyn's about to have the baby" .

About half n hour later an influx of boys came rushing down the hallways along with three girls , searching for the soon to be father who stood pacing outside of the door - in those days the man wasn't allowed in until after which was a huge worry for him - they surrounded him asking a few questions but where cut off by a shrill cry and another smaller cry , a nurse popped her out of the door "Mr Lawrence?" , he raised his head nodding "Thats me" she smiled "Congratulations, your daughter has just been born" she beckoned him to follow her in .

He rushed to Marilyn's side kissing the top of her head "you did so well honey" he whispered wiping away her tears before once again getting cut off by the babys cries . "She's beautiful johnny" she whispered as the baby was lowered into her arms , he just nodded a few tears tracking down his cheeks as he stared at his daughter . "She really is" he chuckled softly.

"What shall we name her ?" she looked up at him "How about , Lily - Mai" (pronounced may) he smiled , she smiled back instantly "I love it johnny , Lily - Mai Hazel Lawrence" she added - "Beautiful" they both uttered .

okie sorry i dissapeared
i hope you enjoyed this chapter
i cut it off shorter than it should
have been cause i was vibing to music
and attacking someone who hurt my
girlfriend lol

bye :)
mars x