Ch 1

As the train was approaching Mori train station I lit up my last cigarette in the pack.

I threw the cigarette pack into the trash bin by the seats, opened a window and lit up my cigarette.

"Miss you're so young, where are you going alone?" An older boy said in a flirty tond, i would say, 3rd year in high school.
"None of your buissnes."I said as I puffed the smoke into his face. "Do you have one more?" He asked.
"So that's why you went and talked to me."
"How'd you know?"
"Im fucking good at reading people." "Can I sit here?" "Yea sure." 

"So, where are you from? There aren't many forgeiners in Mori."
"I'm from London, but I moved to form Aomori 'cause I have some buissness here."
"Interesting. So which high school will you go to?"
"Mori mori academy." "I go there, by the way I'm Suoh Tamaki."
"I'm L/n Y/n. Here." I said as I handed him a cigarette ou of a newly opened pack. "Thanks." He said lighting it up.
"So basically, I won't have to be alone in an all-boys school."
"Ya, you will know me." He said smiling.

*We are arriving at the Mori train station in five minutes. Please take your belongings when the train stops.*
The voice was heart trough the speakers.

"So, on what buissness are you here if I may ask?" He asked intrigued.
"I got a new contract with a publishing house."
"Ooh, so you're a singer?"
"Yes, and a model."
"Wow, nice." He said nodding.

*We have arrived at the Mori train station, please take your stuff and exit the train. Thank you.*

"Well then, see you later." "Bye."

As I exited the train I saw lots of people. Some of them were staring, I mean, it's rare to see a forgeiner I guess.

 Some of them were staring, I mean, it's rare to see a forgeiner I guess

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝, 𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙

Oh well. I didn't really mind the attention that I was getting so.

As I was about to board onto the bus a group of fans came and wanted to take a picture.

I entered the bus and the bus left before they could board.

"Noooo! Y/n come back!"
"If we run do you think maybe we can catch up?" "It's worth a shot."

I sweatdropped looking out of the bus window.
It's so beautiful. I tought to myself as I saw the mountain where my school was placed.

--

As the bus stopped at the stop around 300 meters away from school.
Welp, a bit of walking won't hurt.

I put my backpack onto my back and took my suitcase into my palm and started walking.

When I got to the school there were a lot of boys staring at me.

"Y/n!!!!" I heard someone yell and looked into the direction of the voice. "Suoh-san!!!!"
"Heyy Y/n, of btw you can call me Tamaki."
"Ok!" "Soo, did anyone catch your eye?" He said while wiggling his eyebrows and giving me '( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)' look.
"Oh come on, I just got here."
"Ok, ok sorry." He said inbetween the laughs.
"Can you show me the principal's office?" "Yea sure."

While we were walking to the principals office almost all of the boys were staring at me.

None of them caught my eye, until I saw a certain pink haired boy. He had fairly good build and he was fucking with a gu- FUCKING WITH A GUY!? BLOODY HELL! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

"T-tanaka? What is going on?" You asked with kind of afraid look on your face.
"Ya well... You see.... I mean.... You know what? I'm gonna tell you later."
"Ok." We were walking away, and who would've tought that a pink haired boy was staring at me.

*Ding dong* "Sorry Y/n I have to go to class.
The principal's office is down the hall. Bye!" He said running off.
"Okay, thanks. Bye!" 

*Knock knock* "Come in!"
"Hello!" "Ah Y/n!"
"Hello gramps! How are you?" I asked coming in.
"I'm much better now that you're here." "How's your back?" I asked as I sat down.
"It's seen better days." He said while laughing at the end.
"Hey gramps?" "Yes?"
"Why'd I have to transfer here? I could've went into a normal school."
"Well I wanted you to go here so you can find yourself a boyfriend or a husband preferably."
"I've already told you I don't need a boyfriend or a husband."
"Yea yea, we'll see. Now, here's your lession list. You will be in a 2nd year class A."
"Okay, thanks."
"Now, hurry up you're already late." "Bye!" 

My grandpa is very old fashioned. He was always talking about how when I'll be older that I'll have to find a nice husband who'll support me and our future children.

As I was walking towards my class I was wondering what happened back there. So basically, they were having sex. Thankfully no one was there. Even so, why have sex in SCHOOL?
Before I knew it I came to my classroom.

Two A huh?

I knocked at the door and opened the door. "Hello."
"Hello, you must be L/n right?"
"Yes." I said while walking in.
"Go on, intriduce yourself."
I turned towards the students and said. "Hello, I'm L/n Y/n it's nice to meet you." While bowing I noticed a certain pink boy.
You're here huh?

I've heard some whispers like
"L/n like principal L/n?"
"Y/n like that famous singer?"

"You can go sit in the last row next to Yuri Ayato." "Ok."

So you're Yuri Ayato, hm?