Ch 10

"Here, this is for you!" Akemi-senapi handed me a purple vibrator. "What?!"

"This" He pointed towards the vibrator "Is for you!" "Yes I very much understand that part; but why?" I asked putting my palm on my forehead. "It's kinda a thing for a person to get a dildo." Tamura butted in.

"Ok?" I just questioned everything. {What am I even doing here? I could've just went to normal school that has both genders. But then I wouldn't meet Yuri... You know what? This school isn't that bad. I guess I can make it work..}

I took the vibrator and smiled. "Thanks, this could probably be of use to me." "You're wery much welcome!~"

~~

A week has passed and it was finally time for the transfer students to come.

"Hey look, it's the new student!~" Yuri yelled as we went inside of the school. "He looks young, he is probably a first-year," I said taking a glance at the new student "What do you think, will he join the club?~" "I hope sooo!!~"

~~

"Hello-" Two transfer students opened the door to the clubroom. You could see the fear and disgust on their faces as we were trying out a new sex toy on Tamura. "No, no you gotta go like this!!" Yuri was screaming while shoving a dildo up his ass. "Y-Yuri b-be caerful it's gonna r-rip!" I said in between the laughs.

"Oh look!" Akemi-senpai said and walked towards the door. "You two must be... the new transfer students!" "Sorry wrong clubroom." The smaller one clossed the door, but Akemi-senpai grabbed him and took him inside while the other one just followed.

"Everyone..." Akemi-senpai called us. "WELCOME TO YARICHIN BITCH CLUB!~" We said in our posittions.

~~

We were barely able to keep the transefer students inside of the club. Their names are Toono Takashi and Kashima Yuu.

Yuri and I finished dinner and headed towards our dorm.

"Hey Yuri?" "Yeees?~~" "Tomorrow I'll be going to the studio, do you want me to buy something else besides condoms?" Yuri's eyes started to sparkle as he asked me. "Have you ever tried bdsm??~~" "No, why?"

"I want you to go to this adress and pick up a package." He gave me a paper with an adress and a sentence that said: Say the word pink to the cashier at the store <3.

We got to our dorm and I started to change out of my uniform. "You look smoking hot without clothes.~" Yuri said hugging me from behind. He started kissing my neck gently. "Yuri, not now, I have to go and get ready or I'll be late..."

"What a pain..." He bit my collarbone and let go of my waist "We'll finish this in the evening.~" He let go of me and spun me aroud so I was facing him. "Y/n, I love you." He said with a genuine smile on his face while taking off his sunglasses. And not a smirk or anything, but a genuine loving and caring smile. "I love you too Yuri." He kissed me gently and hugged me and asked. "Will it be just you and me for the rest of our lives?" "Yes, it will." I said tearing up "Thank you for loving me, Yuri." "You're welcome."

We stayed like this for some time.

~~

After Yuri left I decided to get ready.

I opened the closet and picked out an outfit.

It was cold today so I decided to wear something less revealing

I went into the bathroom and did my makeup

I took my backpack and put my notebook inside

I took my backpack and put my notebook inside. Before I exited I took my black face mask so people don't recognise me.

I exited the dorm and went in front of the gates to Haru-san. As I was going I saw that first year with a pigtail. "Hiii L/n-senpai!" He started to go towards me. "Yo." "Where are you going?~" He asked smiling like crazy. {I wonder how long je can keep up the facade.~} "Oh I'm going to the studio; Hey first-year what's your name?" "Yaguchi Kyousuke, but everyone calls me Yacchan!~" "I see... Hey Yacchan, can you drop the facade at least when you're around me?" "What facade?" "Oh God don't play stupid, I know that you put up a facade around people." "Fine, you got me." He said changing his voice to his normal one. "Ah yes, that's much better; anyways I have to go now, Toodles!~~"

I went to the gates and I saw Haru-san waiting for me, again. "Hey, sorry I'm late." I said entering the car. "Yea yea, whatever, let's just go."

Another one done. Sorry for the late update. I had trouble with school.
I plan to make 1 or 2 ch and that will be the end of the story so yea... Anyways I hope you liked this chapter. 'Till next time; toodles~~