Ch 7

"I have an  i d e a!~ I don't have to put it in!~"

"...Ok. Mph!" Yuri kissed me passionately. There was lust and love behind that kiss. We kissed for some time until we parted for air.

I took my shirt off and Yuri did the same. "Ngh.." A soft moan escaped my lips as Yuri started to suck on my nipple. "Does it feel good?~" He asked in a deep husky voice looking up. No words escaped my lips. I just nodded.

"Come on, don't be shy~ use your voice~" "I-it feel's amazing." "Glad to hear.~" He started kissing and licking my body and was making his way towards, you know, yeah. He licked his fingers. "Ngh!" I moaned as I felt two fingers being pushed in my vagina.

He started pounding his fingers as I began to be a flustered mess. "Y-yuri." "Yes Y/n?~" "L-let me have a t-taste of y-you." "Of course my dear.~" He pulled his fingers out and started to unbuckle his belt. As he was taking off his pants you could see the top of his dick sticking out. "Suck on it.~" He sat on the bed as I got off of it.

I sterted to suck on his dick. And of boy when I'm saying that it's big than it's REALLY big. {Around 11 inches (around 28 cm.) Can I take that much?}

As I sucked on it I could hear Yuri moan. "Y/n, is this your first time doing this?" "Giving a blowjob- yes, having sex-no." "I see.~ Go on, continue.~" "Yes master~" I said smirking.

He put my hair in his hand and started pushing my head. "Mph!" He chuckeled as it went deeper inside of my throat. "Hehe~ You look so hot~ you asked for it~" Moans were escaping our lips when Yuri said. "I'm going to come.~" He said pulling it out. His cum went over my face. "You look so hot right now Y/n.~" I just chuckeled.

"Come here!~" He said patting his lap. "Yes master.~" I said sitting in his lap. "Are you a good girl?~" "Only when my master asks me to.~" "I see...~ And who is your master?~" "You are master.~"

"Good girl.~ Do you want me to use a toy on you?~" "If you want to use a toy then I'll be happy to use it!" "Okay then.~ Take one of the toys from a drawer in my desk!~" "Yes mater.~"

I looked inside of the drawer and there were all kinds of toys. I chose a pink vibrator.

"This one master.~" "Okay!~ Now strip.~" I took off my pants and sat into Yuris lap.

He kissed me and started to put the vibrator in my vagina. "Ngh...Ah...~" I tried to keep my moaning as low as possible because I didn't want people in other dorm rooms to hear us.

We parted for air and Yuri put me on the bed. He turned the vibrator power up. "Ah-mph!~" My moaning was stopped by Yuri kissing me. "You don't want others to hear us right?~" I just nodded because I was covering my mouth. "Good girl.~" He said as he turned on the vibrator power even more up.

I held in my moaning as much as possible. "M-master I'm going to come.~" "Hold it in.~" He said turning the power to the max. "Ngh!..."

"M-master." I started whispering. "Yes?~" "C-can I c-come.~" I said uncovering my mouth. "Yes~, you were a good girl.~" He started moving the vibrator. "Ngh!..." I came as he started chuckling. "Good girl.~"

He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bath. "Let's take a bath!~" I didn't respond, I just got comfortable in Yuri's arms. He turned on the water.

When the bath filled up Yuri put me in the bath and then came inside.

~~

After a bath we sat on the bed and started eating f/f. "Here! Your favourite!~" Yuri said. "How'd you know that f/f is my favourite food?" "I asked Toono-san!~" "Oh wow!"

After we finished eating we watched I want to eat your pancreas. "WAHH! T-this is s-so sad!" I said trough the sobs. "I-i know r-right!~"

When we finished watching we were about to go and get ready for bed.

I ploped onto the bed. "Ah, I'm beat!" Yuri and I went uder the blanked. "Hey Yuri?" "Yes?~" "Can we cuddle?" "Of course!~"

Yuri wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my legs around his.

"Good night Yuri.~" "Good night Y/n.~"

WOAHHH DONEEE! I'm sorry for the late update but I had a test and I will atart to have them more and more so updates will be a bit slower.

Thank you so much for over 1k readsssssss!!!! ❤️