Chapter 13

Hey guys sorry!! For the wait

Ariel Point Of View

I stood there in shocked thinking how the fuck this physco got in my house he was just chilling on the couch watching TV like he belonged there I was knocked out of my thoughts when Travis and Jeremy started having a argument. I joined into.
Why the fuck you in my house!!!..How did you get in the door was locked.

..Don't worry Bout that

Travis: what you mean don't worry bout that do  you not see that you dumb ass broke into ha crib.

Travis was about charge at Jeremy but I stopped him. I don't want police at my crib or I will get in trouble and James And Angelica ain't gonna trust me no more. Trust and believe if Travis was gonna fight him I would be video taping it and eating popcorn.
You no what Jeremy get the fuck out my house NFS. (nuff fuckin said)
  J: Wait...here me out...I .....Can we start over.
Travis: Just Get Out Man

J:NOBODY was fuckin talking to you man ......You no what you really getting me mad.

He said catching Travis of Guard punching him in the neck.

Travis punched Jeremy in his jaw And you Heard a Crack Like Broking Bone it all happen so quick Travis was still punching Jeremy.
Stop Travis Stop Stop stop!!! I yelled when Travis starts he neva ends he is like a battery he is always on 100%. I then pushed Travis off him. Jeremy was groaning in pain I felt bad.