Chapter 19

Ariel's pov

"I really hope Deanne's okay". I whispered to myself while I was cleaning my kitchen. Today was the day when the hospital let's her out. And I'm really scared for her.

I threw all the dirty paper towels away and went back upstairs. Today I woke up to Travis body laying right next to me holding me tight. I hope that he's still not in my bed when I get up there.

Before i opened the door i heard the shower running. I close my bedroom door softly. I then went to my closet to look for clothes. Today was Saturday and I wanted to go see Deanne after she came from the hospital. I sprayed my Burberry perfume and fixed my hair then I was off to go. The shower stopped and I was off to go then my jacket got caught on my drawer. "Wtf" I tried to unclip it but it didn't work. The bathroom door started to open. And I began to get scared this felt like a scary movie but when that door open it was like heaven. His body was glistening. I sound like pervert, but damn I quickly turned my head and tried to unclip my jacket from my drawer. " You need help Ari "  I looked at him and he had a perfect smile on his face which caused me to smile. " Yeah" he walked up to me and helped to unclip it I just looked at him while he did it. " There you go" he said  interrupting my daze. " Thanks Bro" I said while hitting his chest by purpose. " Are You forgetting something" I looked at him confused " No good morning or not even telling me where u going". " Um sorry Good Morning" I Said with the cheesiest smile " And I'm going to check on Deanne", "Ariel what if I wanted to go I been in this house forever". " Yeah it only been 3 days and if u want to come then come."
I headed downstairs to the living room I Turned on the T.v and went on B.E.T when Martin came on that is my favorite 90s show. When it was on commercial I pick up my phone and texted Deanne.
TEXT👇
(Are you okay?)

Travis came downstairs with his white t and his black jeans with his all whites. I turned off the tv grabed my belongings and left the door.

Skips to Deanne's house 🤕

Door bell " ding dong"
We waited at the door for what seemed to be a long time.
" Ding dong"
The door opened and her mother stood their looking dumbfounded.

" Um Hello Ms Lewis Has Deanne Come From The Hospital Yet?"

"Yeah um Ariel right?

" Yeah is everything all right?"

"Mmmh Deanne doesn't want to see anyone at this moment".

" Is everything alright with her are u sure?"

" Yeah I'm sure".

" Okay well tell her I said bye"

And with that she closed the door. But for some reason I feel something very off.

We got back in the car and sped off.
" Travis u didn't find anything off ?"
"Yes it was very awkward"

Xavier Point of View🙌

"Xavier!!!", My mom yelled

I was visiting her today

"Ugh yes "

She walked in to the living room and started jumping excitedly.

Ma: I think I found your sister

Omg mom here we go again u been looking for her for 17 yrs give it a break.

My mom gave my sister up for adoption 17yrs ago. She was too young at the point and she couldn't handle 2 kids especially without my dad .

Mom: I told you I found her

Okay mom I'm out

Mom: what u just got here

Well now I'm just leaving

Mom:Xavi- (door slams)

Jeremy P.O.V

Get out my room pesticide.

My name is Patrice.😡

"Idgaf get out!!!"I said .My sister annoying ass friend she has a crush on me and she won't quit.

(Door Slams)

I got up and made my way to my bathroom. I was so tired. I was up all night thinking of Ariel. She was sleeping peacefully while I wasn't sleeping at all. It's just crazy😥

Ariel Point Of View

" 🎶 I'm cooling with my brothers my brothers Red Blue are colors colors catch u at the red light I'm busting mf🎶" .

Travis and I was bumping some Chief Keef Were so Childish.

(Lows down volume)

Remember our 9 grade Talent so and you and I were Beyoncé and Jayz.

Omfg don't remind me. I said shaking my head

Lmfaooooo 😂😂😂 Everything went well until u fell of the stage.

U shoved me okay and I tripped on the mic wire.

And everybody started calling clumsy Ari

Hahaha very funny. We stopped at the parking lot of IHOP.

😥😥😥😥😥😥Sorry guys I didn't update a lot but this is a little update but I will start updating more😊.

Don't forget to Like👍 Comment ✌🏻️Nd Follow
👀