_01

"Wouldn't it be funny if this was all a dream? Don't worry, it's not

"Wouldn't it be funny if this was all a dream? Don't worry, it's not."

Mai and (Y/N) arrived at the door, passes hanging on their necks. Without a doubt, (Y/N) looked like the most excited. She was jumping up and down, obviously because this was her very first anime convention.

"Well, we have four days here. Do you want to tell me anything before we go in?" They had paid for some hotel rooms near the convention, three nights, four days. It wasn't that expensive, since it was normal to have events like these in Japan.

"Nah, I think we have it all." The girl took a look inside the bag for the last time. "Phones, check. Money, check. Pockey, check. Some boots, check. Solar battery, check. Unnecessary stuff we don't actually need, check." (Y/N) made sure every item was there, just in case.

"Alright I think that's everything. Let's go." Both girls took a handle from the door and pushed to the entrance. Unexpectedly, a bright light blinded them when they entered. They lost consciousness after.

"Helloooo.. (Y/N) are you awake?" Mai waved her hand across her friend's face trying to see if she would wake up anytime soon.

"I'm up.." (Y/N) groaned as Mai helped her get up from the floor. They seemed to be in what looked like a street alley, the silver fence behind them preventing from anyone passing an further into the dark place.

"Where are we anyways? I though we arrived at the convention.." Both girls headed to the streets. When they arrived, something bugged (Y/N), it looked familiar for some reason.

"What the-" Mai widened her eyes, and held (Y/N)'s cloak looking for stability. In front of them, they could see the Hokages' faces sculpted into the mountain of the Konoha village. 

"Hey Mai, what's wrong- OH." (Y/N)'s calm expression was replaced with shock. Mai started hyperventilating all of a sudden, with her friend beside her trying to calm her down.

"T-this must me one of those lucid dreams right? This ain't real." The brunette started pinching herself, still denying the fact that this, was not a dream. (Y/N) quickly stopped her, shaking her head. 

"There can't be two people in one dream, this is real. I'm sure of it." (Y/N) stated, still bewildered by the event taking place. Gladly no one took account of them with their costumes, at least that's what they thought.

All of a sudden, a shuriken slid across (Y/N)'s cheek, making the [hair color] girl turn slightly around. She saw a lock of silver hair, and she instantly knew who it was.

Mai noticed too, so she held her friend's arm, gave her the orange mask full of swirls, and took off with her.

"What's it for?!" Screeched (Y/N). The copycat ninja hot on the heels behind them.