•𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝑬𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑬𝒙𝒂𝒎•

-Introduction-

『𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗』

The girl sighed as she stared at her friends in the guild hall. "They're at it again..." She muttered, unaware of the person staring at her. "Is something wrong, Azami?" Her other friend, Lucy Heartfilia, asked as she noticed the look of contempt on her face.

"Most definitely. This is gonna be so troublesome. I would use Spatial Magic to travel there, but I've never been there and I don't know what it looks like so Imma have to walk there!" She said, gradually getting louder.

'Yup... She's totally in a bad mood.'

Her two friends that she was staring at, Gray Fullbuster and Natsu Dragneel, stopped fighting. Why? Well...

Because when she's in a bad mood, she gets easily annoyed and irritated. When that happens, she will lash out at anyone who annoys or irritates.

Why is is so bad?

Well maybe this will help...

-Flashback-

The girl sat at the table with her head on it as she held a look of contempt in her eyes.

"Hey! Azami wanna go on a mission with me and Happy?!" Natsu exclaimed as he walked up to her with a piece of paper in his hand while he grinned.

"Leave me alone."

She stated coldly. He frowned. "Oh come on! It has a high reward!" He exclaimed. She glared at him with cold eyes.

"Leave me the fuck alone you little fucking lizard."

She stated. "Now you're just being Vulgar!" He shouted. The guild just stared. 'Yup. It's best not to get involved...' They decided.

She stood up and cracked her knuckles and gave him the dirtiest look he's ever seen.

"What'd the fuck you say, charmander. You're a fucking lizard compared to actual dragons. Got it? You can't read or write and the only thing you can do is cause chaos. When I tell you to leave me alone. You leave me alone. But since you decided to pester me so much... Let me practice my new spells on you. If you manage to live through this... Then you live up to Igneel's name... Don't die on me, Salamander~"

After that...

Natsu ended up with 6 broken ribs, a fractured arm, a broken arm, bruises, and a broken leg.

That was his greatest regret of his whole life.

-Flashback End-

Natsu shivered at the thought. "You wanna talk about it?" Lucy asked. "Yeah, we're your friends after all." Her other friend, Wendy Marvell, said with a close eyed smile.