•𝑵𝒐?•

-Chapter Two-

『𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗』

"It seems we're in the same squad. I thought for sure you would go for the Golden Dawn." Asta said as he rubbed the back of his head, a bit nervously. She looked at him and smiled. "I really just spinned a wheel to decide, so this is pure coincidence." Azami said as she scratched her cheek.

"What?! So you don't money, fame, or Power?!" Finral questioned in surprise, though keeping his distance from her. He did not want to be slapped again.

"No. I just became a Magic knight for the adventure." She lied through her teeth as she mentally cried. 'It's not like I can tell them that I'm here you see if they're worthy of Fiore's help and depending on the answer I may or may not destroy their kingdom!' She cried mentally.

Her consciousness was eating away at her, thinking of Asta, who in her eyes was a freaking Child. She started to wonder if Perhaps Natsu had a child, secretly. He was technically around 400 Years old.

She then sighed. 'So troublesome, I have to cover up my insignia too!' She thought as she sighed once more. Asta looked at her worriedly with the amount of times she has already sighed.

"These two shrimps are our newest members. Show them the ropes without actually killing them." Yami said. Azami noticed the broke wall, which immediately reminded him of a member of her guild who literally had to change the layout of the whole city to pass through.

She sweatdropped at the thought.

'Somehow, I feel like I will have no time to laze around here like I originally planned...' She thought as she remembered the times she spent in her guild. It was full of hardships and she was going to take the assignment given to her as a break from all those hardships since the war with the Alvarez Empire ended not that long ago.

"Azami, it's your turn to introduce yourself." Asta said, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Oh... I'm Azami Shizuka, nice to meet you." She said a bit softly, wanting to Get this over with and sleep and hopefully be able to buy some snacks tomorrow since she was currently pretty low on them. "If that's all, where do I sleep?" Azami asked with an apathetic expression.

"Oh, so we have a rich kid come in here thinking she can just join and sleep here without working for it?" Magna questioned with an irk mark, taking her tone too seriously.

"I'm pretty sure that's what the magic exams are for. To catch the eye of a Captain and them to join their squad. Or does Mr. Delinquent not like the fact that the new kids are stronger than him? Or maybe he just likes picking on kids younger than him." Azami said with a frown. This seemed to anger him, as expected.

"What?! Of course not! Everyone has to go through the welcoming ceremony! All you have to do is handle an attack from me!" Magna said with pride. She sighed. "Fine..." She said as she put a hand on her hip. "Let's take this outside." Magna said with a grin as she closed her eyes. "That won't be necessary." She said.

She opened her eyes, then she snapped her fingers. He fell to his knees. It was as of gravity was weighing down on him.

"What the..." He muttered.

"If you can't handle this much, do you even deserve to be a magic knight?" She questioned.

'Even Romeo and Wendy can  stand from this, heck even Happy can! Are the standards for Clover's magic knights that low? Or is it best not to compare Fiore's best with Clover's worst? Come to think of it, they do require these magic books to use more powerful magic spells... Ah... I just want to sleep... I'm so low on stamina and energy... I feel like I'm gonna vomit... This headache is making everything irritating at this point.' She thought as she touched her head.

Before she knew it, she fell to her knees and then forward. Her eyes struggling to stay open. The last thing she saw was the blurry sight of Asta rushing to her.

----------

Sorry for the short Chapter! I'll try to make more next time.

Btw, what should be Azami's first mission?

Comment for ideas!(Optional)