3 LIFE-CHANGING RULES I FOLLOW EVERYDAY.

BESTLIFE INSPIRATION.

TITLE:- 3 LIFE-CHANGING RULES I FOLLOW EVERYDAY.

THURSDAY, JANUARY 28, 2021.

There are some people who always make time to read the content I share. Some people have moved from just reading to building a relationship with me. Some also ask me personal questions about my life. To those people, I will be sharing 3 rules I have been following for years that has turn my life around. These are some of my LIFE CHANGING PRINCIPLES. I believe it will be a blessing to anyone who will make the time to read. Now let's roll.

RULE #1:-
------------->SLEEP EARLY IF POSSIBLE.
For the past 7 years I make sure that I go to bed early. I try as much as possible to go to bed around  8pm, some times 7pm. Through this, I have found out the following about myself.
1. I wake up as early as 3am to do a lot before going to work.
2. I wake up with enthusiasm and on a high spirit.
3. I use the time from 3am to 5:30am to pray, read, listen to audio books, and also to exercise.
4. Waking up early by going to bed early had made me to discover myself.
5. I use my mornings for personal development.

Try it, if you value the content I have been sharing for years, then try this rule and you will find more about yourself that you didn't know before.
I have discovered that, every creative person needs more rest in order to be more creative and  because of that they go to bed early. They do this, so they can wake up early in order to go extra mile within the period of 1am to 5am while you are sleeping and snoring your life away. Begin to go to bed early so you can wake up early.

"You don't know yourself until you make the time to discover what makes you different from others. Isolation is not the same as quarantine. You need to isolate yourself in order to grow and focus on your dreams." - Emmanuel A. Lamptey

RULE #2:-
-------------> NEVER ENJOY SOCIAL MEDIA IN THE MORNING. This will be a shock to many who sees the content I share for years on social media, in the morning. I have found out that many wastes valuable time on funny stuffs on social media, being it, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Facebook, likee, Instagram and more.

This I what I do, I come only to share educational and inspirational content from 5:30 am. I don't respond or chat with anyone. Then I go off till 2 pm  when I have finished with about 90% of the items on my TO-DO-LIST. It's only then that I come back to respond to messages. On the days that I don't share content, you will only see me online around 4pm. So be smart.

Have you ever seen the founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg on facebook? Go to YouTube and watch, IYES 2019 can you will be shocked by what Bishop Duncan Williams said. Those who are achieving massively in the world of work don't consume social media like you are doing. Be discipline. In life, every minute count.

"The world is ruled by people who are smarter than you? In life you are either a spectator or a player. Players get paid, spectator's pay. You are to decide which of them you want to be, a player or a spectator?" - Emmanuel A. Lamptey.

RULE #3:-
------------->CUT OUT TIME TO LEARN EVERY DAY.
I have found out that, if I don't sharpen my ax, that is, my mind, I will use more muscle to work, so I have decided to work more smartly than to use more muscles. I always ask myself, how can I do something more faster, with moral justification as a standard? Again, I have discovered that, If I don't prepare for an opportunities before it arrive I will live a life full of regrets. To that, I decided to dedicate one hour or more everyday to learn something new. If I didn't learn anything within a day, then that day is wasted. Many people will say, they are busy and you will wonder how their lives are turning into. 

Do you want to see a drastic transformation in your life in the next five years. If yes, then you need to do just two things.
1. Watch your associations, because you become who you associate to.
2. Make the time to read and to stretch your mind. Powerfully, be careful the kind of books you read.

There is no magic to success, you need to be a plan and the discipline to follow that plan. If you can read but you are not reading, what is the difference between you and the one who can't read. I can't blame you for not reading, but I wonder what you are missing that could have been discovered by you to turn your life around. Remember, you are your own enemy.

"Be a lifelong learner and life will reward you. Your problem in life is not a problem, you are just ignorant in that area." - Emmanuel A. Lamptey.

Thank you. Have a blessed day. Stay Safe. Stay bless.
#EMMANUEL #LAMPTEY #AYERTEY.
#bestlifeinspiration

*Please We Need Your Feedback*
https://forms.gle/GgxxQkfuVPLzChny7