Oneshot 11

I'm here with another OS ..... This OS starts when Ali is trapped by ragini pandit nd Dayawanti.....Ali being blamed for Neil's accident in bomb blast and AvNeil fight!!!

At AvNeil room,

A : Neil tumhara khamoshi mujhe mujrim bana rii hai!! Neil tumhe lagta hai ki Meine vo pendrive chupaya hai , Meine Ali ko bhagne mein madad ki hai???

N : Mein isse tumhari confession samjhu?? Tum khamosh kyu ho Avni??

Avni just looked into his eyes with tear and hurt filled eyes....She just was about to leave!! Neil held her arms and pulled her towards himself and held her by her shoulders!!

N : Ye batao Avni!! Tumhe mujhe bharosa kyu nii hai?? Meine jo bhi tujhse wada ki hai sab poora bhi ki hai na?? Phir kyu?? Bolo Avni!!

A : Bol hi toh rii hoon Neil!! Tum sun nii rahe ho!! (Teary eyed !! Neil's heart pinched to see her like that!! He realised how tightly he was holding her!! Her shoulders turned red!! )....Neil left her!! Then again held her!!

N : Bolo kya bolna chahthi ho?

A : Kuch nii!!

N : pata hai tumhe samajhna meri ki bas ki baat nii hai!!

Avni got soo hurt!

A : samajhne ki kya zaroorat hai!!

His eyes softened there!!

N : Avni!

A : Neil baat bharose ki hi tha!! Tumne kuch bhi bina socha samjhe mujhpe ilzam laga diya!! Tumhari mom bhi toh chupa sakthi hai pendrive!! Unki masath hi meri aur tumhare beech dooriyan paida karna hai!! Mujhse aake pooch li!! But unse nii!! (She was soo hurt)

N : Avni tum mujhe galat samajh rii ho ab!!

A : Nii sahi samajh rii hoon!! Aaj mujhe samajh aaya tumhare liye mein sirf ek criminal tha aur rahega shayad!! Ek sympathy case!!Ek helpless ladki!! Chalo saath dete hai!! Kabhi bhi mujhpe bharosa kiya hi nii tumne Neil!!

Her words were hitting him hard!! He realised what he had done in rage!! He once again complicated their relationship!! His heart ached when she said she's just a sympathy case for him!!

N : tum sirf mere liye ek sympathy case ho!!

Avni understood she hit the wrong nerve.

Before she could answer, he was about to leave!!

A : Neil understand!! Ali beqasoor hai!!

N : Avni !! ( holding her again by her shoulders) tum iss case mein involve nii hoga!! Suna tumne??

A : Neil!! Mujhe tumhari case mein interest nii hai!!! Par mein apni dost ko zaroor bachaungi aur usko beqasoor sabit karungi!!

Neil realised she's just sinking in emotions!!

N : Avni!!   But she left!! She left the house nd took an auto!!

Neil ran behind her!! But she already left!! He tried her number!! But she didn't pick up!! He was very much tensed

Later Avni went to chamko cafe tried to save Ali and here Neil calls her nd finally she picked up!! He reached there and handcuffed her!!

He was trying each and every way to find Ali!!

Avni just broke the handcuff and was driving harshly!! Meanwhile Neil reached cafe along with DD and found out Avni left!!

Avni was just shocked to see Ali's body in front of her!! She was just sitting there like a statue!! Neil was searching for her and he reached where Avni was !! Seeing her in pool of blood and almost faint!! He ran to her and took her in his arms but she fainted by that time!!