Oneshot 9

Soo here I'm with another oneshot....It happens after Neil confronting Avni for not taking care of Mishti when he found her with Vidhyut in conversation.....Here AvNeil consummated their relationship and Avni is pregnant which Neil didn't know!!!!

Neil went out on his car with anger blazing in his eyes forgetting about a heartbroken Avni at home!!!

He was feeling bad for hurting her at the same time his ego told him that she's wrong!!!

Neil was sitting at the beach remembering the events happened on that day!!! He remembered her red face and puffy eyes which was pinching his heart!!! He sat there for some more time and went back to home!!! He entered their room to see Avni sleeping hugging their photoframe.......tear strains on her face said she slept while crying.....it pinched his heart....He just wanted to go to her nd scoop her in his arms which his ego stopped him from doing so!!!!

Neil slowly went nd sat beside her  nd carassed her face making sure not to disturb her sleep!!!

N : Avii!!! Bacha I'm sorry!! Aaj bohot hurt kiya meri baby ko meine!! But kya hua tha aaj baby ki you forgot to take care of Mishti!! I'm bit angry on u baby !!! But your red face and this tear strains are hurting me bacha!!! Kal meri baby ko pakka sorry bol dunga!! Now sleep well bacha!!!😘😘

He kissed her forehead nd went to washroom to change.....He came back and laid beside her....Avni feeling his presence in sleep automatically snuggled into him hugging his waist.....Neil smiled at her antics and pecked her pout which formed by a satisfaction feeling him beside her....He too slowly dozed off!!!

Next morning, Avni woke up early nd saw Neil hugging her nd sleeping peacefully!!! Tears formed in her eyes! She detached herself from his embrace and went to washroom and got ready and went to downstairs to make breakfast!!!

She nd swetha made breakfast and arranged it on dining table and called everyone....Babe,prakash,juhi and mishti came for breakfast

B : Tillu kaha hai Avni puttar??

A : Neil utha nii hai babe!! Meine socha thoda aur sone dete hai!!!

By then Neil joined them!!

N : Gud mrngg everyone!!

B,S,J,M : Gud mrngg!!

But Avni was silent!! He looked at her!! But she ignored him!! He thought to say sorry to her!!

N : Avni! Breakfast ke baad room mein milna !!!

A : Hmm!

He was hurt by her ignorance!! But he knew he was the reason!!

After breakfast! In AvNeil room,

Neil was waiting for Avni.....But juhi entered!

N : juhi! Kya hua?? Kuch chahiye!

J : Neil Mishti ke baare mein kya socha hai tumne?? Hum usse pyaar toh de rahe hai! But vo samaj ke saamne najayaz hai Neil! Vo aaj kuch sawaal nii karta humse!! But Neil mishti badi hogi toh hum kya karenge!!

N : kya kahna chahthi ho tum juhi??

J : Neil mishti ke liye tum Avni ko divorce de do nd mujhse shadi kar lo!

N : juhiiiii! What the hell are you saying!! Ye nii hoga!!

J : Neil mishti ke liye plzz!! Vo lifelong samaj ke sawalon ko kese face karegi?? Vo badi hogi tab vo humse poochega na!! Kya jawab dungi???

N : Thik hai!! Now leave me alone!!

Avni was standing there emotionless and juhi smirked looking at her!!! Juhi went to her