Reunited

NOTE:/:/:/
I want you all to know this is a sequel to my other story conversations in the dark. If you have not read that completely this will not make sense to you.

I don't know how I feel about this so far. It's harder to write because it's not something that I'm firmilar with obviously. Let me know what you think. I am also working on some other story's but I'm not publishing those until they are done or at least have five chapters. Thank you to everyone who read my last book.
- G

"Cormac is that you?" I call as I see a tall figure walk towards me. It was sunny so I couldn't completely see who it was. "Meredith!" Yells an Irish accent. I gasp "Cormac" I yell as I run into his arms. "Hey." He says holding me. "I missed you Cory." I say as he picked me up. "I missed you too." He replies. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "I don't know I just fell asleep and ended up here. Mer is this real?" Cormac asks.

I ask Meredith what's happening as I hear laughing and yelling. I look at Meredith with a "is this real?" Kind of face she smiles and steps to the side. "Dean, Ivy! You're here." I say as two kids run up to me and hug me. I start to cry. "Daddy!" They both yell. "Meredith?" I call Meredith chuckles. "The twins babe. I've been here with the twins. Ivy and Dean." Meredith replies. I cry more. The kids run off to the water. We were on a beach. "My kids? Our kids?" I say trying to process everything. "Yes. Well, two out of eleven. There really good kids Cory they love you." Meredith says. I pick her up and spin her around. She screams. "I got to meet the twins. Wait- what about the other?" I ask putting her down because she miscarried three kids. She smiles and nods. "He's sleeping. He looks just like you." She replies. "What's his name?" I ask. "Oliver." She replies. "That's my middle name." I say confused. " yes it is but Cory he looks so much like you I had to name him after you."

AUTHORS NOTE/:/:/:/
Really really really small chapter because I don't know how I feel about it. Let me know if I should keep going.
- G