Season One:Chapter Four🦋

DJs POV +BAND PRACTICE+ 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

Everybody was setting their instruments up, getting ready for band practice

Everybody was setting their instruments up, getting ready for band practice.Our band professor Mr Wise was in the back in his office while everybody get settled in.Me and Prince attached our snare harnesses onto our chest and we begin to do a few practice runs.We played a few tunes together.
"Ayeeeeeee" we both said at the same time
"Okay that was dope" Prince said
"Yeah! you heard that" ?
"I sho did" !
Being on the drum line is no joke, especially when you are the captain, Prince is the co captain, most of the pressure falls on us.When one person fuck up, the whole drum line has to suffer for it.Which I understand because we are a team.We take our jobs seriously; but we also still know how to have fun.Me and Prince been doing this since middle school and high school, which means we some pros.And once we got into college , we were automatically picked to be the captains of the drum line, because we are known to be that good.QT walks in and sets up his tenor drums.He is amazing at it.Nobody can touch him when it comes to playing tenor drums.Justice plays the symbols, don't even underestimate the symbols , they are very very important and no joke when it comes to a marching band.Yeen ain't got no symbols , you ain't got no band, and that's period.Mario plays the big ole bass drum.He might be lil , but he hella strong and he can play that bass drum like nobody's business.We all played a few practice runs together.
"Okay 1, 2 and 1,2,3"
The drums and symbols begin to collide peacefully with one another , creating the dopest tune.The horn crew fell in place with our drum tune, and we all created a lit ass tune, that just synchronized with one another.Professor wise slowly eases out with a smile.He stood in front of us and signaled for us to stop.The instruments slowly decreased.
"Now that's how you warm up" Professor Wise says
Everybody chuckles.
"So I have some big big big news" !
Everybody glanced all around at each other.
"I just got off the phone with the director of battle of the bands, and she said she will love if Bratz University could come and compete next year"
Everybody gasped and cheered.
"WHAT" ?!
"OHHHH SHIT" ! Prince said
"YASS"'!! QT said
"Dude I'm freaking out right now" Justice said
"I can't believe it " ! Mario said
"She has seen yall performances online, and she said she was highly impressed, and would love to see y'all in person"
"Wow this is honestly a dream come true...I've always wanted to play at the battle of the bands...I remember being in the audience cheering my ass off , and now I'm gonna be on the actual field...that's fuckin crazy"
"Dude this is insane, I'm so fuckin happy right now" Prince said
"Also"
"theirs more" ? QT asked
"Barbie University will be their...and their drumline wants to compete personally with your drumline...let's call it a drumline battle"
We all gasped
"YEAHHH" !!
Me and the crew cheered.
"oh those white boys getting crushed" !!!
"You know they is, we coming hard for that ass" Prince said
"They don't stand a chance" ! QT said
"We winning hands down" Justice said
"You know Bratz University does everything better" Mario said
"And bigger" !
"Yeah it's time to work really hard you guys, because by the time next year come, we finna be out for blood"
"Oh yeah" Prince said
"But in the meantime we will be practicing for next months football game" Professor wise said
Everybody nodded.
"Alright from the top"

Timmy's POV +Timmy & Jaylens dorm room+

I was laying on my stomach with my feet up scrolling threw Magic's Instagram photos

I was laying on my stomach with my feet up scrolling threw Magic's Instagram photos.Jaylen walks out the bathroom, I jumped.
"Sorry did I scare you" ?
"A little"
"What were you doing" ?
"Nothing"
"You were doing something"
"No I wasn't"
He hops on my bed and snatches my phone.
"Ohhhnhhhh someone has a thing for Mr my scene Magic"
"Ugh I just think he's cute"
"Oh you think he's more than cute, you wanna date him I bet"
"Yeah well maybe if I do, I don't think I'm his type"
"Your good lòoking and you have a good personality"
"Thanks" I said blushing
"Yeah , you should be his type"
"Idk , I mean he goes to another school, tbh I don't do that long distance relationship bs"
"Right ,I can understand that"
"And besides he supposed to our our enemy"
"Well maybe for the competition, but who says you can't fuck your competition" ?
"Christina hates him, I don't know what she will think if we were to date"
"Fuck Christina, your a grown ass man, you date whoever the fuck you want to"
I chuckled. "thanks for being so supportive"
"Duh I'm your best friend babe"
We hugged.
"So what should I do"?
"Well maybe you can give him a text and see what's his vibe...and maybe y'all can just talk for a bit, and see if it turns into something serious"
"Basically your saying if it comes down to a long distance relationship, so be it"
"Pretty much, especially if you really wanna be with him...and he feels the way , and if y'all build a trust ...maybe y'all can make it happen,but these are only theories"
"Yeah your right, I have to see if he's feeling me first , and get to know him,I wouldn't wanna rush into anything"
"Right babe"
I sighed and nodded.
Princess POV
+MAJORETTE PRACTICE+

Me and the girls was in our dance studio practicing our new routine for next months football game.Our coach Mrs Hayden stood in front watching us.Everybody was getting it.Coach Hayden lowered the music.
"Alright good job ladies, everybody take a seat , I have some exciting news for you all"
Everybody sat on the floor excitedly.
"So I spoke to Coach Ken from Barbie University, and he said that his girls want to battle y'all at a private event at the Doll park at midnight, do y'all accept the challenge" ?
We all gasped and glared around.
"Of course we accept! and plus that ain't no challenge, it ain't nothing hard about beating the Plastics"!!
"Right! we can do that shit with our eyes closed" ! Domonique said
"Okay! we finna send them back at Barbie University with a puddle of tears" Sophie said
"Yeah they just a bunch of uptight white girls, they don't stand a chance" Angel said
"I'm saying, you already know the Bratz come to slay" !! Nikki said
"Yassss Pooh and when is this battle"?
"Tonight" ! Coach Hayden said
We gasped "well in that case, we gotta bring it" !!
Everybody nodded and smirked at each other.
TO BE CONTINUED...😜😜😜😜😜😜😜