Chapter 2 | First day

Third person P.O.V

Y/n was woke up by her alarm clock and immediately turned it off

Y/n was woke up by her alarm clock and immediately turned it off. She hid under her blanket and groaned not wanting to get up, while she was excited for her first day of U.A she wasn't used to waking up so early. She started to fall back asleep however was woken back up by a knock on her bedroom door.

"Hey kid , get ready I have to get there an hour earlier so I'm going now. Don't be late." Aizawa said obviously still tired himself. His footsteps could be be heard walking away.

Y/n groaned but reluctantly got out of bed. She walked through her messy room to her personal bathroom to get a shower (If you have a personal bathroom I'm eating you first when we eat the rich.) Showering took her like 30 minutes and she had 30 minutes left to get to school so she started to panic.

"Shit Aizawa papa gonna be pissed if I'm late I hate it here." She walked over to her uniform that was folded on a chair however when she put it on she wasn't impressed.

Looking into her mirror she wasn't happy with how the uniform looked so naturally she decided to change it just a little. She wrapped the blazer around her waist not wanting to wear it and rolled up her sleeves, she then put on fishnet gloves that went up to her elbows. Next she put on a leather collar with spikes around it and replaced her black tights with fishnets. She put black and white stripped thigh high socks over them and rolled up her skirt so it was a little shorter. To finish it off she put on some rings , did her make up (picture below) and put on some dark fairy earrings.

 To finish it off she put on some rings , did her make up (picture below) and put on some dark fairy earrings

(They are so pretty help)

Y/n looked in the mirror at her altered uniform and smirked , extremely proud of herself. She picked to her bag and finally left for school.

At U.A
First person P.O.V

I walked down the hall searching for class-1a , I finally had found it however there was a short green hair boy standing in front of the door. I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder, he squealed and turned to look at me.