thank

KENMA'POV 🎮

when i saw the photo of hinata i started to cry like i couldn't, all i wanted to do was kiss him i wanted to see him so bad the woman of my life came back .

"I SWEAR THAT YOU CANNOT ESCAPE FROM US MY BEAUTY".

SEMI'POV😑

When semi saw the photo of hinata, tears began to flow.

when I saw the photo of hinata I began to cry admiring those soft lips and those beautiful brown eyes, and him skin that shone like light

" YOU  WON'T BE ABLE TO ESCAPE FROM US DEAR"

TERUSHIMA'POV💦

terushima who was bleeding from the nose, because of the beauty of hinata.

when i saw hinata' photo I wanted to fuck him too badly

(why are you so horny like that (͠ ° ͟ʖ ͡ °)).

YAMAGUCHI'POV✨
yamaguchi who was in his office with his employees, started shouting

"HINATA IS COME BACK".

when i saw hinata in the photo i started shouting my wife's name, i noticed the looks of my employees but i don't care. i wanted so much to see hinata again.

Aone'POV🥰

when I saw the photo of hinata I felt my heart come out of my chest I wanted to lock it up so that no one would see its beauty.

SUGA'POV😌

when I saw the photo I was ready to die in peace but if I wanted to die,me SUGAWARA KOUSHI I had to have a child with hinata before dying.

NISHINOYA'POV🌚

when i saw the photo i would go to my room, where I had hinata figures and photo and print the photo to put it in my hinata photo collection.

ATSUMU'POV🏌️‍♂️

ATSUMU who was thinking of dirty things when he saw the photo of Hinata.

"I LOOK FORWARD TO SEE MY ANGEL"

KUNIMI'POV

kunimi who was impatiently waiting to see his beautiful wife again

"I CAN'T

" WAIT TO SEE MY BABY AND MAKE YOU MINE".

(In the GC )

Lev🦁:where are the oth-

ATSUMU, kunimi, Aone, yamaguchi, Suga and semi, terushima nishinoya saved the photo and left the chat group.

Lev🦁:l-😭

Tsukki 🦖:lol🤣🤣

WITH HINATA

Hinata, Kiyoko, Yachi, Nastu arrived in the shoyo villa, Nastu showed the girls' rooms, after finishing up and fix business. nastu, hinata, yachi, kiyoko went to the living room, like nastu was like her brother, she loves teased yachi about her love life.

In the living room

NASTU:so yachi how is your love love ?? you have a boyfriend or girlfriend (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

and it is then that Hinata joins the conversation

Hinata:Yes, I too am curious to know (even if I know),Kiyoko you are not curious to know too (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

kiyoko who how it blushed then replied with a yes of the head.

Kiyoko : Yes it interests me a little.

"So Yachi who is this person" the three curious asked curiosity

Then Hinat had an idea in head "Yachi if you do not want to tell us you can describe it"

was not better saying yachi and started "as you know I'm lesbian, she beautiful, kind, and I love him forever even if I decide to confess I'm sure she will regret me"

Hinata and Nastu looked at each other knew that Yachi was talking about Kiyoko but could not do anything but watch the drama.

When someone entered the villa

it was the mother of shoyo and natsu. the two shoyo got up from the chair to go and hug their mother.

Nastu :mom i miss you !!!uwu😭

Hinata :Hello mom, it's been two years, I miss you too much😭!!

Julia: bruh my baby i missed you  😭😭

after the reunion of the shoyo,yachi and kiyoko greeting hinata's mother

natsu asked his mother where she was from.

julia replied then:" I JUST COME FROM A MEETING AND AS IT IS MY COMPANY'S BIRTHDAY I DECIDED ON THE HOLIDAY BUT I HAVE A LITTLE PROBLEM"

the four adults asked what the problem was.

WE HASN'T FOUND A MUSICIAN replied Julia in a sad tone.

the four adults were sorry for their mother / mr Julia, when nastu had an idea.

Nastu: I have an idea and if me ni-chan and kiyoko and yachi replaced the musicians.

the three best friends thought it was a good idea like and Julia too

hinata asked so when was the party

Julia:ah it's today at 8 p.m.

Nastu, hinata, yachi, kiyoko :ah o- wait what?!!

yachi looks on his phone to see the time, it was 7 p.m.

"I'm sorry but I don't think you will have time to prepare, but that's okay I'll do it on my own" julia says.

hinata then said to her mother:" mom go to the party me and the girls will join you"

Julia :but darling you won't get i-

"mom trusts us" said nastu who interrupted his mother

Julia sighed and smiled saying: I trust you children" and gave the place where the party is and took her car keys and out of the villa.

I still have decode to create two more stories, (PS give me some ideas and the couples you want please)🥰🥰