lalalala

hello people i hope you didn't miss me ...... ok i'm sorry i was lazy.

shoyo was waiting, he was observing his surroundings, he wanted to see who this person was. 

But shoyo knew he couldn't forget those ex husbands even if he wished he couldn't.  At the same time, it was not easy. 

Its been 10 minutes and the person was still not there, hinata got up and turned to go out but flinched.

In front of him was one of those ex Sakusa kioyomi he started to frown

Sakusa pov. 

when i saw hinata i felt a huge heat filled my body i was happy, sad, and excited. 

He was there, I approached and got behind him and that's where he got up and turned.  Sakusa could see his wife's beautiful face, those beautiful eyes and that hair that represented the sun to them. 

he noticed how hinata started to frown when he saw him. 

"ah it's true he hates us now" (no shit sherlock)

Sakusa started to speak but if not interrupt hinata.

- here, don't you, Sakusa I guess you came to meet a person, it's good that you move on "

hinata could not believe it these people who had broken his heart were in front of him with a bouquets of  flowers.

if it happened he was about to make this people suffer as well as they did with him.

he was pissed off for that reason or not.

While Sakusa was shocked by Hinata's words, his wife thought  that he had a date with someone else. How, why

he wanted to speak but hinata cut him off a second time. 

-you know what I'm going to go leave you with this so important person "

said hinata starting to walk towards the exit but luckily Sakusa grabs him by the wrist gently

-hinata-"

but he doesn't know how and why but he felt something  touched his cheek.

So I wille write the story you choose but can you tell me what really you want and like please bye.😀✋🧍‍♂️🚶‍♂️