Chapter 8

Daiki woke up with a gasp. Everyone jumped up and sighed. "Daiki doesn't scare us like that," I told him. He got up and quickly ran over to one of the nearest trees with Aubrie's crystal.

"Babe what are you-" Kazu smiled and nodded. "I found Aubrie. Well not technically but I got a signal from her she didn't know it but I felt her...she's still there!"

Our eyes widened as todoroki hugged me. "They are still here...thank heavens..."

"We know they are still there but..."

"Where are you, kids..." I whispered under my breath

-Meanwhile-

"WAAAAAAAAAA"

"Shh, it's okay Aoi..." Haru said tiredly. "She's hungry..." Issy said tiredly as well looking in the bag as she started feeding Aoi.

"Where now?" Himiari asked. Aubrie looked at the map. "We are here" Aubrie looked up and frowned.

"Keep your guard up," She told them. They nodded and Issy put Aoi in the bag. They looked around and heard voices.

"UGGHHHH WHY CANT THIS STUPID THING WORK!" Sakura shouted hitting the Pearl. Mason grabbed it from her and glared.

"We need to find a way to use it not break if you bitch." Sakura frowned crossing her arms. They sighed and looked at it. "This isn't working are you sure you got the right pearl ?"

"Yes!! I know I did" Yamamoto said. They sighed looking at her. Philip turned to look at the children as they hid.

"We are being watched," Philip said taking out his knife. "Whos there!" Issy got out and walked over to her father.

"It's me, father. I made it here."

Philip's frown disappeared and smiled. "Issy! My buttercup " he said hugging her. You made it!" Issy nodded as Philip took her bag.

"And you still kept that baby?" Issy nodded. As they started talking the others made a plan trying to find a way to get the pearl.

"Y-Yes." Issy nodded. "Why?"

"I don't know. Babies cute."

"Ew. And you are too young to talk about babies young lady." He said giving back the baby and bag.

"...NOW!" Haru shouted as they got out of the hiding place.

"They followed us!" Mason shouted.

"Give is the pearl!" Aubrie shouted. "This pearl? No. Come and get it." Mason said putting it in his pocket.

"What are you girls waiting for! Go get them!"

"Yes, my love!" Yamamoto shouted fighting Himi's arm. Himi looked at her annoyed as she punched her easily and knocked her out.

"Well damn that's easy"

As they were attacking them Philip grabbed Issy and Aoi and ran away.

"Wait!-" Himari's eyes widened as they saw red smoke coming out as she slowly fell on the floor.

"It's knock out gas getaway!" They shouted. As they tried to run Kai tried to grab Himiari.

"Himiari comes on wake up. " he picked her up and carried her bridal style. Mason got behind him and knocked him out hitting behind his head.

As Kai was about to pass out he grabbed Himiari's hand. "I'm sorry..."

As the rest were running they got taken one by one. The last one was Aubrie.

"Come on you little brat! Are you going to save your friends?" Sakura laughed.

Aubrie looked at her hand as she grabbed her notebook that said "don't forget me." She frowned and lifted her hand.

"Dads...guys... I hope this works...we need your help..." Aubrie started coughing as red smoke got closer to her. She started feeling a little dizzy as she closed her eyes. "David..." she made a big light and raised it in the sky as she passed out.

As Issy watched as she sees the 4 grab her friends and tied them up she frowned and looked at Aoi. "I'm sorry."

I'm sorry if this was quick 😅 I wanted to finish most of the storied I discontinued before making a new one I think I'll make like 2 more chapters for this and be done with it and finish the rest again I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense if you are confused please tell me in the comments so I can explain ^^ take care!