𝟷𝟿)𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔

HarleyQuinnCutie2

"Have fun~?"I said in a singing tone as I tried pushing the boys out the door

"But let us just-"Midoriya got interrupted by the kids pushing them out as well.

"We will protect mommy now go!"Himi shouted at them pushing them out the door."Why are you 3 acting like this while Uncles are the only ones okay!"

"No-" Cho got interrupted by the boys taking to her.

"We will be home before 11."

"Go have fun, Liam-"

"If anything happens come to us."

"I know Hiro-"

"We are wearing our rings."

"Go have fun-"

"We love you-"

"GO HAVE FUN ALREADY DAMN I KNOW THE RULES!"

Harley looked at everything blinking a few times before turning to Denki and Sero.

"No girls."

"Y-Yes ma'am!"They said nervously. Harley smiled pecking their cheeks.

"Go have fun."

After we waved goodbye we sighed. As they left We started playing with the kids until Cho started talking.

"Oh by the way I forgot to tell you I'm pregnant."Cho smiled. Everyone froze. "Do you know anyways how I can tell Hiro and L-"

"I CALLED IT Y/N GIVE ME 5 COINS!"

I sighed giving Harley 5 coins.

"What does pregnant mean?"Kai asked.

"When big girls eat a lot of cake and their tummies get big and they poop out a baby," Haru said smartly.

"Wow~," Himi said amazed."How could they eat a whole cake in one bite~"

_Later_

"Thank you, girls, for coming!"I smiled.

"Bye Auntie! Bye, Ms. Harley!"The kids waved goodbye. As we shut the door.

"So how was your-"I got interrupted as I saw the boys all on the couches half dead.

"Papa?"Himi said confused. Bakugou pats Himi's head.

"Aw what's your name~I'm Katsuki Midoriya~," He said half drunk."Nice to meet you~"

I sighed."Kids, I think it's best for you kids to go to your rooms" They nodded and ran off.