!! IMPORTANT A/N !!

I've been writing fanfiction on Wattpad for almost 5 whole years now. I uploaded my very first chapter, the prologue of my Jack Skellington x Reader, in April of 8th grade. I am now roughly four months away from my 5th anniversary on here, now currently in the spring semester of my freshman year in college. A lot has changed over these past 5 years, and unfortunately, one of these many changes has become the act of moving on. A new stage of life, a new person to be.

After careful thought, and simply a large and long-lasting lack of any will or desire to write, I have made the decision to leave Wattpad indefinitely. This has only ever been a passionate hobby, and although I never expected my books to soar and be loved as much as they are, I knew this wasn't something I would do in my free time up to the day I died. And so, after 5 years, I know its time to put the final nail in this coffin. This is probably a shock to some, but for others, the mere lack of updates and even the lack of my presence on here completely have been dead giveaways for a while now. I just haven't had a will to write on here for a while. Hell, I don't even READ on here anymore!

Especially with what happened with my former crush last semester, I no longer even crave any sort of relationship. The thought of one honestly disgusts me and tires me out just to think about. So why would I be inspired to keep writing sappy love stories full of romance when I myself no longer even desire it? My current distaste for intimate relationships with men would surely become noticeable in my writing anyway. That was the major source of magic in my books. Everything the character said to the reader, every cute little interaction and heartfelt move, the reason these moments felt so genuine and real is because I yearned for them with all my heart! Now, I no longer want a guy to even approach me if I'm being honest. Relationships are just so exhausting, man.

I still love to write stories, I truly do. I just don't have the passion to write fanfiction as a hobby anymore. I'm ready to move on from my high school years and begin my college and future career endeavors. While I will no longer be writing fanfiction for fun, I will be writing original stories of my own to share with the world. I want to make a 20s-30s black and white rubberhose series of my own. I want to make countless video games. I want to make my own worlds full of my own characters, adventures, and lives. I just don't have the time or energy to balance both career and goal-oriented writings and unprofessional fanfiction of all things. My whole life, and my purpose in it, completely revolves around these personal projects right now, starting them early so that I may fully begin to work on them as soon as possible. I need to preserve my ideas and plots and creative brainstorms for my personal projects that will not only touch the entire world but also provide myself financial and emotional support. Writing can no longer be a hobby. I must let it evolve into actual scripts and storyboards.

However, with that said, if for some reason inspiration really does strike, I will certainly come back with an update or two. Just don't expect this to be a frequent occurrence. In addition to that, if I ever do bring back an update, it will be for my Spider-Man, Bendy sequel, Breath of the Wild, or Sonic Boom book ONLY. So as for my other books aside from these four, consider them permanently dead for definite.

I'm sorry it's finally come to this guys, but I thank you so very much from the very bottom of my heart for the wild ride. All the funny comments, the friendships made, and the strong unification of countless fandoms. I love you all so much and you all seem like positively fantastic people. Please stay safe and healthy, especially right now in these pandemic times, and just enjoy life. Continue to read, continue to dream, and continue to search for love. And by all means, write your heart out! Even if you think you aren't ready or if you're scared of failure, there's no such thing when it comes to writing. I was able to start sharing my stories as an 8th grader, so surely you can do so now.

Goodbye, Wattpadders! And again, thank you all so very much for helping to make my life that much more worth living. I will treasure all of these memories always. They helped shape who I am today, and I will continue to let them follow me into the real world.