Ch.1 School House Part 1

Mai and Yumiko were at school telling ghost stories with two other friends. One of their friends, Kami-chan, was telling a story, she was telling them that the old school house which was located next to theirs was haunted.

As they were talking Yumiko looked over at Mai

' Nahh, not true', Yumiko said bluntly.

' Shhh Yumi-chan I wanna hear and don't be rude', Mai said

' Yeah yeah ok (not like I was being rude) and don't call me Yumi-chan', Yumiko said annoyed

' Yumi-chan' Mai said again in a sing-song voice trying to annoy her.

Mai and Yumiko had been speaking through their thoughts. They never new how they could do that but they never really paid much attention to it since they'd grown used to it. But one thing that they knew they would never do was tell anybody that they could do that. Of course that was due to the fact that they knew that it wasn't something normal people could do.

Mai's P.O.V

At the end of the stories, we did something we always did, one by one we turned off the flashlights we had, we counted for each flashlight that was turned off, we counted to 4 and waited for someone to say 5, supposedly that someone would be a ghost.

Yumiko's P.O.V

Each of us started counting, at the end we heard someone say 5. Mai and our two other friends started to scream and cling to each other I just stayed, startled but not showing it.

Nobody's P.O.V

Someone had turned on the light, some guy with dark black hair and clothes was standing there. Kami-chan asked the mysterious guy if it had been him who had spoken.

The guy said yes and apologized (everyone let out a relieved sigh). Since the guy was kind of cute Kami-chan and Yuki stood up and rushed to him. Mai and Yumi-chan stood up but stayed in their spots.

"Hi my name is Kami-chan and this is Yuki", said Kami-chan

"What's your name and what year are you", asked Yuki

"I'm turning 17 this year and my name is Kazuya Shibuya" said the guy.

As Kami-chan and Yuki talked to Kazuya, Mai and Yumi-chan spoke through their thoughts

'Weird normally one would just say they were a senior', Mai said

'Odd', Yumi said agreeing

Both of them walked up closer and looked at the guy's face.

'Yumi', Mai said

'I know I see it too' Yumi said

They started to talk but in a whisper so the others could not hear them.

"Yumi he's smiling but his eyes," Mai started "aren't" Yumi finished

(Yumiko and Mai had a way of reading people I guess you can say, not in some psychic way but by their expressions and vibe they would give off)

While the girls whispered in the back Kazuya noticed 'em but didn't pay much attention to them.

"So Kazuya what are you doing here", Yumi asked

"There are some things I need to take care of", Kazuya said

"What are you waiting for then", Mai said.

"Do you need any help", Kami-chan and Yuki asked

"Oh boy" both Yumi and Mai said annoyed at their friends attempt to hit on the guy.

"No thank you, but I would love to join you the next time you tell ghost stories.