. the transformation .

PRESENT DAY ( LOUIE AGE 11 ) 

louie says : wait so you have been doing stuff in my brain this hole time ?? . asked louie . " yes " said luis.  "how do i not remember you?" asked louie . " i made you forget " said luis . "i haven't been able to come out to "protect" you  lately" said luis . " uh why? " asked louie . " your dear uncle donald keeps putting medicine in your food " said luis . " that medicine is preventing me to come out . and that guy named the dark figure , he helped me get back " said luis ." well. see you on the other side " said luis in a demonic voice . . . 

suddenly louie wakes up from the bed he was in . he had bandages all over his head and blood all over his bruised beak . he got up and looked in the mirror . it was 3:43 am . he saw himself smiling. he rubbed his eyes and looked back at the mirror . he was still smiling even though he wasn't . Then his eyes started bleeding he felt his heart fall, he felt as cold as if he was made of pure ice . he falls to the ground. he hears " hello again " in his head . louie falls into a dark, endless pit . "now louie , lets have some fun " said luis . ( luis is in control of louie's body )     

(the ducktales theme song starts kicking in  ( next chapter )