Chapter 6: The Warnings Heeded.

That night, as they all slept in B-Pit, Gingka and Kyoya were resting at first, until two glows appeared in their rooms. A blue one in Gingka's and a green one in Kyoya's. Looking towards their beys, they found them to be the source of the glow.

"What's up with you, Pegasus?" Gingka asked his bey, as a voice he heard a voice a few days ago spoke to him.

"... Gingka, a darkness is coming! You must be ready! Talk to Tsubasa even! Please! You must!...."

"A darkness?" Gingka quizzed as he raised his eyebrow in confusion, still taking in the fact that his bey could even talk like a human.

"... Remember L-Drago and Nemesis?...." Pegasus asked his blader. ".... Because THAT is what is happening! That's what you must prepare for! Leone and I can feel the stench of Darkness getting stronger and stronger by the day. Please Gingka! You must tell Tsubasa now!...."

"I understand." Gingka replied. "Let's get Kyoya and Leone too so we have someone to back us up."

Pegasus shined in agreement, as he went with Gingka to Kyoya's room. Once there, the friends debriefed one another, and then darted out of B-Pit to head towards the WBBA headquarters. Fortunately for them, Tsubasa was working late that night and so was available for them to talk to. As they entered into his office, Gingka began to tell him what happened.

"Tsubasa, this might sound crazy, but Pegasus is speaking, and is trying to warn us about something pretty bad."

Tsubasa looked at Gingka with a raised eyebrow, as Kyoya perked up.

"If it helps, Leone has been doing the same thing too." Kyoya said as he looked at the director. "As a matter of fact, he's told me this once before right before my return to Metal Bey City."

"Are you both absolutely sure?" Tsubasa asked, but to only have another voice make a reply to him.

"...They are indeed right, Tsubasa. Listen to them! A dark force is coming! And we must be ready!..."

Tsubasa eyed towards a drawer on his desk where the voice came from. A purple glow emitted from it drawing in the blader's attention. Opening it revealed a certain bey that Tsubasa knew all too well.

"Eagle? Was that you?"

"...Yes, my blader...." Said the reply as the glow became brighter. "...I was the one whom confirmed Gingka's and Kyoya's statements...."

Tsabasa gave a sigh as he then turned his attention back to the two bladers.

"I'll give Yuki a call since he knows more about the stars than anyone else."

"Right!" The other two replied as they then headed back to B-pit.

As Tsubasa then video called Yuki, he found the brown haired blader in a different place than normal.

"Hey Tsubasa!" Yuki greeted.

"Hey Yuki." The director replied. "Where are you?"

"In a russian airport." Yuki replied. "I'm with Team Lovushka right now, waiting for a plane that will take us to you. Not easy to spot everything without the right equipment."

Tsubasa raised an eyebrow as he found it oddly coincidental that Yuki mentioned about spotting something.

"Funny that you mention that. I was calling you to see if you can spot something for me. Eagle just spoke and said..."

"That something dark is coming." Yuki cutted in and finished. "My Anubias had been doing the same thing for the past couple of days, hench forth why I came to Russia to use some of Team Lovushka's astronomy equipment. And to put it short, I've found what he's been referring to and it's not good news. Which is exactly why we're heading to Japan now. Anyways, I did contact the other legendary bladers about this, along with a few friends and we'll be having a meeting on the matter tomorrow, if that's cool with you."

"More than fine, Yuki." Tsubasa replied. "It is a serious matter, so we need to."

Yuki nodded as he then overhead the announcer in the PA.

"Oh! That's our Flight! I think the meeting should be scheduled for sometime in the afternoon so we give everyone a chance to arrive."

"That should work." Tsubasa replied. "Now safe travels Yuki! I'll see you tomorrow."

"See ya!" Yuki replied as he then closed the call.

As Tsubasa leaned back in his chair, he let off a sigh, as the thought of another threat to the world filled his mind.

"So much for thinking that's all and done now." He said to himself as he then looked towards his bey. So many years, Eagle, and you have been my side. Though I don't launch you as often now, I do still miss that thrill that beyblade has to offer. I know that I wanted another chance to launch you again, but not like this. Not if it's against a threat."

Eagle just shined sympathetically in the light as his earth fusion wheel show a bit of dust.

"....I can only agree with you Tsubasa. Maybe when we succeed in taking this upcoming threat, we'll have a chance to have a royal with our friends...."

"Yeah." Tsubasa chuckled. "That would be nice. And would certainly make their trip here worth it."

"That it would." Eagle replied, as the two just relaxed on their respective perches.

To be continued.....