Chapter 7: The Shocking Reveal.

The next day, when Madoka awoke from her bed, she went downstairs to find two certain bladers sleeping on the floor. Cross and assuming that they darted outside during the night to battle behind her back, Madoka was going to give Gingka and Kyoya a serious wake up call.

"GINGKA!! KYOYA!!! YOU BOTH WAKE UP NOW!!!!!"

Madoka yelled so loud that Gingka and Kyoya shot instantly awake, sure that they felt the whole building shake.

"You two! No more battling at night!"

"We didn't!" The bladers said back in response.

"Then why were you two sleeping on the floor?!"

"We went to see Tsubasa." Kyoya began. "We had to talk to him on a serious matter."

"And let me guess, you both spoke to him on letting you both join a tag-team tournament or something." Madoka said with a huff. "Clearly you two are more childish than I thought."

"Madoka! It's not like that!" Gingka retorted. "What we told him is actually serious!"

"How, serious?" Madoka asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Very." Kyoya replied and then told her about the recent events.

When Kyoya finished, Madoka's stern face changed into one of concern.

"Are you both certain that it was not your minds messing with you?"

"....As if they would be!...." Leone snapped as Kyoya pulled him out to show him to Madoka. "....Geez! If you are going to ignore the truth that they speak, then you may have to learn the hard way, and thus would be too late for your survival. These two have the role of Legendary bladers for a reason you know!..."

"Whoa." Madoka remarked as her sweat-dropped in a loss of words. "Okay, I'll take your guys word for it. Hearing Leone talk myself is more than enough proof."

"Ya think?" Kyoya and Gingka replied in unison, before letting off a sigh.

Sometime later, Zero was busy battling some of his friends when a man about the age of 19 walked over to them.

"Excuse me, do you know where Zero Kurogane is? I'm looking for him along with his usual band of friends."

"Well, I'm right here with them right now." Zero replied as he gestured to his friends. "And you are...."

"Kenta." The man replied. "Kenta Yumiya."

"So that's why you looked so familiar!" Zero then exclaimed, remembering some of the fights that he'd seen live on TV where Kenta had participated.

Kenta nodded, as he then got down to business.

"Tsubasa had me go and search for you guys. Since you've proved your capability by rescuing Gingka from DNA's headquarters, he decided that you guys have the right to join a meeting that's happening pretty soon actually."

"What's the meeting about?" Maru quizzed in interest.

"To be honest, I don't really know." Kenta replied in a sigh. "But from what I heard from the director here, it sounds pretty dire."

"Then let's not be hasty, shall we." Kite remarked. "If this meeting is for dire circumstances, then there's no time to be messing around."

Kenta gave a nod, as he then turned his attention back towards his watch.

"Shoot! It's sooner than I thought!" He remarked as he then turned towards Zero's gang. "Sorry you guys, but now's the time to go and head towards the WBBA headquarters. Tsubasa is expecting us."