mornings (w)

THE SUN WAS
just barely rising as you woke up.the light was shining through the parted blinds and reflecting off of the metallic bike that hit your body that was laying on the messy bed.

you turned away from the light with a light groan-not being ready to get up from the warmth of the comfortable bed.

sighing, you slowly blink away the deep and weary sleep from your eyes, trying to focus them on the body that was to your left.

the slim bodied chest slowly rising and falling in a peaceful slumber.weston was still in a very deep sleep by the looks of it.you had slowly turned,not wanting to wake your beloved up,and simply admired his face.

weston truly was beautiful,there was not a doubt about it.the signature star-shining eyes that you desperately wished to see were hidden behind his closed eyelids.his chest was rhythmically rising and falling as he took breaths,and light puffs would release from his parted mouth on his exhale.westons tinted cheeks were shining in the light-most likely due to his (slightly gross) natural sweat that he gets throughout every night.

his body was securely bundled under the comfort of the sheets,and the messy hair seemed to have been through some battlefield throughout the night,some strands of hair sticking on to his sticky forehead,the rest of his abundant chunks stretching out randomly across his head;he needed a haircut youve known that for a while-but how could you dare to see it go?

despite the jagged state of his body,the naturalness of his condition made him all more beautiful.

wes began to shift in his sleep-the first signs he was going to awaken.you had very easily lost track of how long you were staring-but it didn't matter anymore.this was your time to appreciate him and his features.even if he wasn't aware of it,you knew he would be deeply flattered and be ego-boosted by it.

in this moment weston was yours to admire and soak in the beauty of.you learned to take advantage of the times you would be able to see your love in the privacy of your own bedroom.it was never the same as seeing him on screen through twitch or facetime

westons body had unconsciously shifted closer to you as he buried his head into his pillow and inhaled the scent of the sheets.after a few moments of light stretching,feeling finally crackling in your knees, arms reaching out ahead of you,you were crushed into his body.

your love had indeed awakened.

you peaked up gently from the comfort of his chest and waited for him to fully compose himself after the deep slumber.he blinked multiple times as you once did,yawned,and re-focused his gaze on you.

once he was fully aware of his surroundings and of your awakened state,he smiled lightly.it was the smile that contained no hint of teeth,but all signs of love and security

it was the smile that made you understand why hundreds of people thirsted over him.there was a subtle charm about it,but you couldn't quite put your finger on what lingered behind the smile-not that it mattered-because the smile was yours

"good morning to you too creep," weston joked after lightly rolling his body away from you.his voice was still riddled with obvious slumber.you had stifled a small laugh and returned your head to its previous position on his chest.

"howd u sleep?" your question vibrated through his chest all the way to his ears.although a bit muffled,he understood you none the less.
he smiled into the top of your head as he repeatedly gave you light kisses

            "good-but i had a strange ass dream that i met spencer from icarly at starbucks and he scolded me for not giving a tip"

         "yeah.that sounds about normal" you smiled up at him

                     "as always" he smiled back

       man-were you just two dumb teens in love.