morning breath (k)

KALYNN YAWNED SOFTLY

           stretching her arms up left to right as she tried  her best to move as little as possible in order not to wake you from your slumber.as she stretches out,a small crack from her shoulder eased the tension in her body and she moves back around with a tired - but content - sigh, resting her head on her arm to face the sleeping person beside her.

       she stares at your peaceful state,finding adoration in the way the sunlight that peeked through the window blinds danced upon your sleepy face that was burying itself towards the warmth of the pillow below you

      a few minutes had passed and she watches as you slowly flutter your eyes open, slightly squinting from the sunlight.after gaining your focus back,you see her smiling softly at you.

       ''hi creepy'' you jokingly greet,your voice coming out hoarse from the dry throat due to snoring-not that kalynn didn't think your voice was anything far from beautiful

     ''morning''  she smiled ''i don't know what time it is but i'm still tired," you spoke through a stealthy yawn, burying yourself deep into her chest,wrapping your arms around her torso in the process.

    ''you know what you should do kay?you should stay in bed with me." you mutter into her shirt-exhaustion prominent in your sarcastic voice.
kalynn didn't have to say anything,knowing that she'd oblige anyway.

   she wrapped her arms around your waist,gently pulling you upwards to pull you into a gentle kiss-savoring the sleepily way you kissed back.
the weak arms around your waist pull you closer to him as he smiles into the kiss.

   you had both pulled away softly and giggled as you looked at her straight in the eyes.
"kay," you mutter

"yeah?" she replies,smiling back at you.you knew she was expecting you to say your usual ''i love you'' or ''good morning''  but instead you reach your hand up to her cheek again and laugh

   ''you have really bad morning breath''

   ''im not getting up to brush my teeth right now'' she responded almost sourly-considering she didn't find it as funny as you,but obliged to your request and went back to sleep with you anyway,resuming the original position you were in.