Part 17🦋

Vinnie POV:

I left the hospital. I decided I was going to get some food for my mom and dad so I got their favorite meals from Taco Bell.

Addison POV:

Once vinnie leaves I look at Bryce and say..
A: do you think she is going to be ok * I say sobbing in his chest*
B: mamas she is going to be ok I she faith come on let's sit down.
Bryce sits down by her bed. I sit on his lap while holding Leahs hand. Me and Bryce fall asleep until I woke up to someone crying. 

I look over to see Leah up. I get up and run to her.

A: baby what's wrong?
L: mommy it hurts everything hurts*she says sobbing*
A: ok hold on*I shake Bryce* Bryce wake up! Go get a doctor.

He go gets a doctor while I sit in the bed with Leah and rub her body softly.
Bryce comes back in with a doctor. Once he sees Leah he runs over to her and kiss he head so many times.
B: baby girl are you ok?!
L: no
D: what's the problem?
A: she's hurting every where.
D: ok she needs to eat and we can give her her pain meds, is there anything pacific you would like to eat.
L: Umm what are your options?
D: slushes,ice cream and yogurt.
L: can I have all?
D: ofc

Leah POV:

She left the room and I just looked down.

B: baby girl what's wrong?
L: I'm sorry *i say sobbing*
A: wdym Leah you did nothing wrong.
L: yes I did, I caused this. Mattia was right I am just a mistake. 

Bryce lifted up my chin
B: your are not a mistake what ever that fucker said was not true you are one of the best thing that has ever happened to me!
A: yeah you are not a mistake we both love you so much.
They both get in the bed with me, I cuddle my head into bryces chest as Addison starts to play with my hair. The doctor walks in with my food.

D: here goes your food, I didn't know what flavor you wanted so I got you, vanilla bean ice cream, Coca Cola slushy and strawberry yogurt.
A: thank you so much those are all her favorite flavors!
L: thank you *I say shyly*
D: Yw!
B: hey do you know when she will be able to go home?
D: yes she will be able to go home today!
B: ok thank you!
D: yw I'll leave you guys to eat.
L: Mom I have to use the restroom.
A: ok come on.
She lifts me up. I try to stand up but I can't I just fall. I see my Bryce get up and leave the room.
A: let me go check on Bryce, I'll be right back.
L: ok *I say looking down*

Bryce POV:

Once I saw that my baby girl could not stand up, I walk out to the hall way and start to cry. Why wasn't I there for her, this whole time she was getting hurt and abused and I didn't see that. All of the sudden I felt arms wrap around me and I knew it was Addison, so I put my head in her neck and started to cry even more.

A: sh sh sh it's ok.
B: h-how c-could I let this happen, she. Cant even walks * I say sobbing*
A: shh it's not you fault. Ok look at me..

I look up at her with tears streaming in my face, she wipes my tears and says...
A: come on we need to help her, this is not your fault.. Ok this is mattia fault he's then one who did this. Now come on we need to help our child that has to pee.
I nod and peck her lips and walk back into Leahs room to see her on the bed.
B: Hey Leah I'm sorry this happen to you..
L: it's ok you didn't know, come here.
I go over to her and lay down next to her with my head on her chest while she plays with my hair.
L: ok. I love you guys and all but I have to piss, like really bad.
A: oh yeah Bryce can you help her up?
B: yeah
I help her up and take her to the restroom while Addison goes and signs her papers.

To be continued....

This was a rough chapter guys 🦋