Dinner Date Ch. 17

Our story continues a year ago

Kirishima’s POV

Bet you were expecting that

Kirishima and Mina are waking up after having a date night last night, “Kiri, I’m going to hop in the bath.” Kirishima nods and starts fixing breakfast as they are home alone because Kiri’s mom works in the mornings. Once Mina gets done with her shower and gets dressed, Kirishima calls to her that breakfast is ready. They turn on the TV to see that the friends they made a couple of months ago are on the news. “Hey babe, look, it’s Toga and Mido-bro,” Kirishima says. “We are here on the pier where a boy proposed to his girlfriend on the top of the Ferris Wheel; according to the stories and pictures, the couple was still attempting to get into UA 10 months from now. 

This lovely young couple had an amazing round of applause

This lovely young couple had an amazing round of applause. I’m getting word that these two young peoples’ names are Izuku Midoriya and Himiko Toga, now Himiko Midoriya. If these names sound familiar, it’s because Izuku Midoriya’s mother was sent to the hospital after a villain attack and slipped into a coma. Himiko Midoriya, on the other hand, was kicked from her home by her parents because of her quirk, and people are outraged because of it. Even with this in mind, these two managed to find love in a dark world, and we want to congratulate them.”- “I’M SO GLAD FOR THEM,” Mina shrieks in happiness. “So manly…. but poor Midoriya,” Kirishima says, happy but still sad. “I know, and poor Toga, what kind of parents would do that,” Kirishima agrees and questions her parents’ sanity. After some time passes in silence, Mina chimes in, to see if they can visit; Kirishima nods and decides to give Izuku a call.

Izuku: Hello?

Kirishima: It’s me, Kirishima

Izuku: Oh hey, Kiri, what’s up?

Kirishima: I wanted to see if we could come over for dinner

Izuku: Sure, we would love to have you and Mina over

Kirishima: Okay, see you at six

Izuku’s POV

We just got a call from Kirishima and Mina after seeing if they could come over for dinner. Of course, we agreed because Toga and I wanted to see them anyway. “Hey, Princess,” Izuku says, lifting his head from her lap. “Ya, Izu?”- “Kirishima and Mina are going to come over,” Izuku says, getting an excited reaction from Toga. “Yay! I’ve wanted to see them again.” Izuku smiling, “Well, let’s get ready,” and they set off to get food to make a feast since they already eat a lot

Time skip to when they arrive

Izuku and Toga are nearly done with preparing when they hear a knock on the door, “I’ll get it,” Toga shouts. When Toga opens the door, she sees Kirishima and Mina standing there, “Hey girl!” Mina shouts as she hugs Toga and Kirishima says hi as well. “Hey, we’re almost done cooking; if you go and sit at the table while being there for a bit,” that said, they head inside only to see a mountain of food. “OMG, there’s so much food, and you’re still cooking?” Mina asks. ^How are we going to explain the amount of food?^ Toga asks ^Just tells them it’s a special occasion,^ Izuku replies. ^Ya that sounds better than explaining us,^ Venom says, causing Toga to chuckle. A confused Mina looks at her, and Toga just says it’s a special occasion, “So manly,” Kirishima says as Toga walks away. Once they’re done cooking, Izuku and Toga bring the rest of the food along with some blood. “Thank you for the meal,” they both shout, causing everyone to laugh. “Mmmmm, this is so good,” Mina says as she looks at Toga, and Toga points to Izuku as he chuckles. “You made this?” Izuku nods as Kirishima chimes in, “So manly," causing our bloodsuckers to laugh at him as he looks at them in confusion. “If you mind my asking, why are you drink blood?” Mina asks curiously but also nervously as not to offend them. “It’s because of our quirk, it causes us to have a craving for blood, and instead of hurting people, we buy it at a blood bank in Hosu City,” Izuku says with a smile. As Mina is about to reply, they hear a knock on the door. Toga and Izuku look at each other in confusion, and Izuku gets up to get the door. Izuku opens up the door to see Aizawa standing there. “Oh well, hello, sir,” Izuku says, “Hello Izuku, I just wanted to drop by to check up on you two.”- “Oh well, thank you, sir, well, would you like to come in and join us for dinner?” Aizawa looks at Izuku with surprise and says he would love to as he comes inside. “Himi, we have another guest,” Izuku shouts toward the kitchen. “How are you, Mr. Aizawa,” Toga asks. “I’m fine, thank you for asking. Am I interrupting,” he asks. “No, you’re not,” Izuku and Toga say at the same time, smiling. “This is Mina Ashido, and this is Eijiro Kirishima; they’re also going to attend UA,” Izuku adds. “Oh, really?” Mina and Kirishima nod causing Aizawa to smile. “Well, if you get, I’ll see if I can get you in my class, 1-A,”- “You’re a teacher at UA?” Mina asks, and Aizawa nods, “I’ve been watching over them since we at UA found them.” Izuku jesters for him to sit down, and they start to eat.

Aizawa’s POV

 “Anyways, I wanted to ask you two since you have to drink blood for your quirk; what is it,” Mina asks. Well, this should be interesting; maybe I’ll find out what that form is. “Well, my quirk is called Blood Harvest. I can draw any amount of blood from someone as long as I’m touching them, and I’ve learned over time that I can pull from a distance if they have a wound.” Izuku says with Mina and Kirishima, and Aizawa is sitting there in confusion. “And my quirk is called transform. I can drink someone’s blood to transform into them, and if I love the person, I can use their quirk,” Toga says with a smile. “THAT IS SO COOL,” Mina shouts in excitement with stars in her eyes as once again. Aizawa is sitting there in confusion, thinking to himself, It’s not making any sense. I have to find out what that form is; however, I can’t tell anyone about this until I found out the whole truth about it. However, if I found out what it is, Principal Nezu doesn’t want anyone to know. “Mr. and Mrs. Midoriya, would you like a supply of blood when you come to UA,” Aizawa asks as Toga is still blushing because of the name. “Yes, sir, that would be amazing,” Izuku says with a smirk looking at Toga. ^Princess, you look too cute,^ Toga starts blushing even harder, causing Izuku to chuckle, confusing everyone else.

Time skips until Izuku and Toga are seeing them out. 

“Thank you, you guys, and we never go to say congratulations on getting married.” Mina and Kirishima say. Izuku and Toga just nod and hug them bye as they see them out. “Well, thank you for that amazing meal, and also, we will have the blood for you guys stored in your room when you get into UA.”- You’re welcome, and thank you very much,” they both say with a smile. Mr. Aizawa leaves and starts to think about what they were saying during dinner. So, that’s not their quirk, or do they have more than one? Izuku’s quirk also seems very strong, not to mention his other “quirk” or what it is. To be honest, I love his mystery a lot more than I thought I would. Himiko’s quirk is also powerful but for many different reasons. She will be great for stealth missions and infiltration. I can already tell she will be smart because of everything she has to memorize about the person she’s transforming into, like speech patterns, walking patterns, mannerisms, and body language. Of course, if she can use the quirk of someone she loves, she can also use Izuku’s overpowered quirk. Mannnnn, I don’t get paid enough for this. Oh well, I have some thinking to do.

Word Count 1394