(sin+fluff)Kisses Pt.2

Some sin with a lil fluff at the end!

(Omg... An upload two days in a row??? Who kidnapped me and replaced me with an organized creature-)

Basically they're in the middle of working out a peace agreement with Ink, Dream, and Blue. And everyone is so busy and exhausted, specifically Nightmare and Cross that they end up only getting to spend a few minutes together at a time.

But yeah, I hope you enjoy, you sinful lil tea leaves!<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cross sighed as he walked down the hall, getting flustered as he brushed his hand over the mark Night left on him. I can't believe he'd tease me like that then just leave me waiting... He crossed his arms, planning on walking to his room and just laying down for a while. He went on a rather annoying mission today and his legs were kinda sore from standing up and nigotioating and then writing reports on conditions of alliance between sides all day. He had finally gotten to his room and laid down in his bed, but he couldn't help thinking about what Nightmare said earlier in the short moment they got together...

'you're mine tonight~'

Part of him believed Nightmare was just toying with him by saying that and he really had no intent behind it. But some other part of him kind of wanted that. Recently they'd both been busy with work and the negotiations between teams due to the recent attempts at a peace agreement. And thanks to that, they couldn't exactly spend much time together. It was just more productive for everyone to get things done separately. Unfortunately that also meant they hardly got more than 30 minutes to themselves some days, and by the time they'd both get to bed they were both too tired to do anything intimate.

It was beginning to bother Cross a little, even with short sweet moments together they hadn't been intimate in almost a month. Normally Cross wouldn't be bothered by that at all, to put it simply it just didn't matter to him. But Nightmare teasing him like that really put him on edge. He got flustered thinking about it, some part of him really wanted that...

Cross' POV...

'you're mine tonight~' The words kept repeating in my head, and I somehow got to thinking about him.

Nightmare, above me, running his hands over my body. Those rough sexy hands... Kissing my neck and leaving marks all over me. He has such sharp teeth... Sometimes I get cuts when we're kissing. It secretly feels really nice but I get the feeling he knows that... Stupid sexy smirk... Beautiful eye staring down at me like a hungry animal... I was practically drooling at the thought of him.

Long thick twitching teal c-

I'M NOT GONE YET!!!

"Holy shit! Leave! Wtf is wrong with you-"

It takes a second you dumbass! I did not need to know ANY of that!!! That is so gross, oh my god. Stop thinking about getting screwed your boyfriend I can fucking see that and it's disgusting.

Oh my stars... One I'm sorry you heard that, two fuck off, and three, leave me alone.

I can't believe I forgot about them... I laid down properly and tried to shove my thoughts away so I could just go to sleep after... that. Thanks for ruining that Chara. but even sleeping is almost embarrassingly difficult while thinking about Nightmare the way I am... I sighed and hugged my pillow, trying to Ignore an almost uncomfortably present warmth in my pelvis. I could feel my magic circling in an attempt to form... Really I was only willing myself not to. The thought of taking care of this feeling was just too embarrassing. My heat is next week... right? I glanced at my hand, seeing the joints flushed an incriminating purple. Oh gods... what he did probably made it happen sooner...