the beginning

It was a day that humans call Valentine's day. I was Just exploring the hotel with my bestie Bowie. Then we notice that there was hearts everywhere “I think something is going on but I can't put my finger on it” I told Bowie “maybe they have this stuff because it is Valentine's day” she explained “what do people do in this Valentine's day?” I asked “I think people are supposed to do something special for their family friends and other people you care about especially their zing” Bowie explained. then i decided that I should get a zing just like my big sissy Winnie. Bowie needed to use the bathroom, so I asked uncle Drac if he could take her to the bathroom while I kept exploring the hotel, suddenly I bumped into a werewolf boy, "hi my name is Noah." He said "what yours?" He was so cute that he made me blushed to the point where my whole face is red, "My name is Sunny" I finally said "nice to meet you Sunny" He said to me. I was lost in his eyes. "Would you like to come over my home" I asked him hoping that he would say yes "Did your parents raised a cute daughter?" he asked. I knew he ment yes when he asked that question, I was do happy he said yes "OK, meet me at my apartment at 6" I told Noah "I'll see you then" he replied, then I went to my house.