Author's Note

Bulletin

Title: Skipping Time Stones
Author: Grace Cayford
Publisher: Webnovel
Type: Chaptered
Status: Ongoing
Schedule: Daily. (Pardon if I cannot some days)
Word Count: Not yet defined
Warnings: Strong language, mature scenes.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental or used in a fictitious manner.

Copyright Notice

The work belongs to the writer and Webnovel. Reproduction and distribution of the presentation without the author's or publisher's written permission is prohibited.

Author's Note

If you try to reproduce my work and I get to hear about it, actions will be taken.

The book may look upon some historical events and change them slightly. Please understand that those events are used for the story and not for mocking.

Acknowledgments

Many thanks to my beta readers Emily (Wattpad account: heathers4eva ), Caitlin (Wattpad account: _caitlinpaige_ ), and Vivien (Wattpad account: V_29_L_3 )without whom this would be a mess. Also a big thank you to Jay and for hearing the story first and Ambre for giving me helpful critiques.

○○○____○○○

Support me by voting, commenting, and liking the story.

You can also support me on Patreon GraceCayford and get some additional features.
You can follow me on Twitter- @GraceCayford, Instagram- @cayfordgrace and join the discord group [ https://discord.gg/hp4jdNY ]