Chapter 2 Part 3:Disgusting

"Y-You-" The vampire like girl stuttered returning to her normal form. She thought about it for a while hesitating to reply back, thinking she was only joking. She looks at the serious chinese girl looking at her. "You're actually serious?" Reyna chuckled at Sage.

"Im not joking, after this dont interact with me ev-"

Reyna grabbed her chin pulling the chinese girl into a kiss. "Shut up" The mexican said looking at Sages eyes after the kiss. "D-Disgusting...!" Sage replies covering her lips frowning. Reyna smirked at her before leaving with the other 4 attackers until they finally left the scene. Sage swipes her lips roughly and then running towards the injured teammates.

"I'm so sorry everyone! This is all my fault-"

Her voice was shaking as she rush on healing them. "It's okay Sage we still won" Raze forced a smile beside the defused spike. Everyone remained silent. The healer just sighed and continued healing each one of the injured teammates. After the healing they were still weak but could walk better.

"We should go to cypher.."

The white haired duelist looks at Sage from behind as they walk to where cypher was.

-

"CYPHER!" Killjoy ran towards his lifeless body. With his foot that looks just as bad. The German immediately noticed who could've done it. "Oh no, no, no, no..." Sage kneeled down to him and Killjoy. He was shot in the head, most likely by Reyna. "YOUR DUTY IS NOT OVER" Sage shouted as she revived Cypher. The man who is now good as new hugged Sage and Killjoy tightly. They stood up and started walking to their vehicle "We need to go back now to the infirmary" Sage helped every teammate go in the vehicle.

"Welc- WHAT HAPPENED?" Breach dropped his mug of coffee once he was the returning agents.

-

4 of them are now at the infirmary getting rest. "Cypher, I'm sorry you had to die" Sage looks at him with teary eyes. "It's okay Sage, my weakened self is no match for Reyna." Cypher smiled lightly at her.

"We should stay away from her.." Jett loudly say for everyone in the room to hear her. All of the attention were brought to her. She could feel the stares of each one of them. "I agree, while were still weak we should keep distance" Raze agreed with the white hairedgil

Sage brushes her fingers on her lips lightly remembering the kiss earlier. That's right she is now dating her for 3 whole months. The girl clenched her fists in frustration. "I'll get going" Sage stood up from the bed and goes to her room to think properly. She can't focus with all the blabbering about Reyna.

"It's okay it'll only be 3 months of suffering and after that I'm free..."

She closes her eyes attempting to fall asleep quietly. Her phone rings.

Ring, ring, ring

It was a call from an unknown caller but still she answered the call. "Hello who's this?" she said with her voice obviously tired.

"Your date, save my number or I wont leave you alone" The mexican replied. Even though Sage can't physically see Reynas face, she knew she was making that face again. "UGH!" Sage expressed irritated by the mexican and then ended the call flopping into her pillow. She had to save her number. "How did she even get my number?!" The chinese girl sighed while saving Reynas number.

'Worst Person Alive'

Sage snickered looking at the name she saved Reyna as. "Perfect" She leaves her phone alone and took a warm bath.

-

She had finished taking a bath and smells completely fresh and clean. She's finally blow drying her hair and after that she went back to slouching in bed.

(bg music for next scene because I'm extra (◍•ᴗ•◍) )

Knock knock knock

"Yes?"
"Can I come in?"

It sounded like it was Jett knocking on the door. She quickly sprung back up to open the door for her. The creaking of the door can be heard as she opens it revealing the white haired girl. She enters the room and closed the door herself.

Sage looks at her confused on why she wanted to see her. "What is it?" She sat on her bed comfortably. "Uhm.. Do you want to go on a date" She nervously say while swaying her arms around. "what? I didn't hear the last one" Sage smiled at the white haired girl who kept on swaying her arms back and forth. The korean flushed red with her arms swaying faster than last time. "Calm down with the armsss" Sage pointed out chuckling at the silly action.

"I said do you want to go on a date?!"

Sage choked on her chuckle, hearing Jett clearly. The korean quickly rushed to her side patting her back still blushing. "Whaaat? Haha are you serious?" Sage looks at her with her eyebrows furrowed. "Y-Yes! Like bestfriends going out to hangout" Jett awkwardly smiled.

"O-Oh! Uhm- sorry I thought you meant.. something else-"

Sage awkwardly laughed.

The korean burried her face on Sages bed realizing what Sage meant on that one. "NOOOO" The embarrassment swallowed both of them changing the atmosphere of the room. "Calm down please" Sage looks at her.

She lays down on her stomach looking at Jett which is just beside her.

"在这个角度上你有点漂亮"

Jett looks at Sage also laying down on her stomach.

"What does that even mean"
"Not telling"
"Why not? Is it embarrassing?" Jett softly chuckled.

"Yes" Sage looks away from Jett and layed down on the bed sideways.

The korean was surprised at the answer. She followed the Chinese girl and also layed down sideways. Jett scootes closer to Sage hugging her warmly. She was so close she could smell Sages scent.

'She smells good, what is this?'

Jett sniffed more of the scent.

"STOP SNIFFING, I CAN HEAR YOU" Sage turned over facing Jett.

"Why the hell would you turn this way?!" Jett sprung up from the bed.

"What the hell? Do you like me or something?!" The korean scowled flustered by the actions. "you shouldn't like me because I'm totally not your type" Jett confidently say

'Am I not really tho?'

"wow stop being dramatic, you'll date me soon right?"

Ring ring ring

"Oh sorry I'll just answer this" Sage looks at her phone to see who it was. She sighs. "What the hell do you want?" Her face expression completely changed. Jett wonders who could it possibly be for her to react like that.

"where did you even get my number?"

"why are you suggesting this?"

"you're stupid im hanging up"

Beep

"who was that?"
"ugh it's nobody important"

"so when's our friend date?" Sage changed the topic.

"Saturday 10 am is.. That okay?" the duelist said standing up.

"Yup"

"Right I'll see you then!"

-----

Thanks for reading this chapter :)

Im currently working on the cover of the book (*'∀'*) Have a nice day guys