The entrance [Fall Away]

Welcome to hell, ladies and gents and non-binary peeps:
Read description if you haven't already, and keep in mind that I have no plan (maybe)

Tubbo ran to Tommy's little house next to the wooden path.

He reread the message on his phone as his feet pounded on the planks and his breath got short.
Tommy was nice about keeping his messages brief and to the point so Tubbo could read them more easily, but this wasn't a good one.

Tubbo come to my house I need backup with Wilbur.

He burst through the door, and then tried to act casual like he hadn't just run a hundred blocks. He leaned over panting. "What's up guys?"

Tommy was tense, Tubbo could read it in his clenched fists and jaw.
Wilbur welcomed him. "Hello, Tubbo, I'm glad you're here."

Tubbo realized about 10 seconds late that maybe Tommy had wanted him to bring some other people with him as backup. He pushed the thought aside, internally cringing.
"What are you guys talking about?"

"Wilbur was telling me one of his theories," Tommy said sullenly.

Oh that's definitely not good.
Tubbo tried to look curiously at Wilbur while inching towards the chests on the opposite wall.

"Well, don't say it like that, Tommy. It's very patronizing towards me."
Wilbur turned to Tubbo.
"Tubbo."

"Yes Wilbur?"

"You're listening to me right? You'll take me seriously?"

"You have my full attention, Wilbur."

The rhythm of Wilbur's voice was stumbling and quick. "Then think, Tubbo! Think aboutthis OK? How did we get here, why are we stuck? You've been otherplaces haven't you, you rememberthat! I do too! I'm thinking we're all trapped in something. Like SAO- everyone here isactuallyjust in a coma or dying orsomething and then this is  v i r t u a l  reality: it's all fake. None of it's real Tubbo." His eyes were glinting. "It's all not real."

Tubbo shared a look with Tommy.

Wilbur started pacing again. "Ormaybe it's a punishment: like a prison OR AUSTRALIA! There's not an equal ratio of women to men so it's not like they want us to repopulate this place, nah that wouldn't make sense. BUT TUBBO Tubbo-" Wilbur grabbed his shoulders, a wild look in his eyes- "areyou listening to me Tubbo?! Are you hearing me?"

"Yeah, I'm right here Wilbur-" Tubbo stuttered.

Tommy tried to help, putting a hand on Wilbur's shoulder. "Wilbur, Wilbur-  listen to me-  just calm down."

Wilbur flinched away from him and started pacing around the room, even more agitated than before. "No you guys don't get it- you guys justDON'T get it..."

Tubbo tried to telepathically ask Tommy what to do with frantic eyes.

Tommy's bushy eyebrows drew together in confusion.

Wilbur fixated on him. "Tommy. I've been thinking about the letters S-M-P."

Tubbo took the opportunity to back against the chests. They kept syringes in them with a sedative. For emergencies.
But he hated using them; Wilbur always looked so panicked as he was going limp.

"What's strange about those letters?" Tommy kept Wilbur's attention off Tubbo.

"Well youknow the letters, don'tyou Tommy?" Wilbur advanced on him. "They'rein your head. And myhead- and Tubbo! Tubbo's head!" He waved his hand at him but didn't look round.
Which was good because Tubbo was silently closing the chest and hiding the needle.