Stargazing- Lenry ✨

Liam x Henry just for clarification, this is a shorter chapter but I love this ship and just akajsjwkapala also I tried a different writing style for this chapter if it gets confusing at times on whose who I apologize I tried to make it make sense-
—————————————————————

The wind blew through his fluffy locks of deep green hair. It was a mess. A beautiful mess, as a certain red-eyed, pining, teenager might call it.

It was a clear night, out far away from all the factories and lights and pollution. A small getaway for the weekend, just for these two (very much in love) best friends.

Backs pressed to the blanket spread out on the hill, Meer centimeters apart. Taking in each star and constellation.

And the two hands meet.

It's on accident, though neither of the boys take action to separate the barely touching fingers.

No words are exchanged. They just enjoy each other's presence. Being outside together. The small amount of touch between their fingers leaving him craving for more.

Then almost on cue, he takes a risk. Bringing the shorter boy's hand closer to his own and intertwining their fingers.

He glances over at his best friend and crush, his face being lightly dusted with a coat of blush over those freckles the other adored. While studying the brunettes face for the thousandth time, his friend squeezes his hand and turns his head over as well.

He squeezes back and they get lost in each other's eyes, falling more and more in love with each other every second. The way his eyes seemed to continuously change to indescribable but beautiful colors, and his being this rich ruby red, with hints of hazel and green, if the light hit it just right. The fireworks going off in their stomaches and blushes that were very visible if it weren't for the dark.

They shift closer to each other, sides now pressed together and bodies slightly on the side, and notice tiny details about each other which would've gone unseen if it weren't for the such close proximity of the two. There's just a small gap between their faces, wanting to be closed.

And then they're like magnets. They always have. Always being pulled towards each other. Always side to side, stuck together unless physically pulled away.

Which was what was precisely happening to their lips. As if there were some sort of magnetic pull, the gap was closed, and eyes fluttered close. Shifting their free hands to cup the other's face, or pull them closer, as they melt into the kiss that was long overdue. The only word to describe it was magic. Everything feels surreal and their surroundings might as well disappear.

After they pull apart, (with much effort from the two, it could've lasted forever if it weren't for the need of oxogen to survive) they cuddle closer (causing a certain lettuce brain to grow even redder [salad now-?]) and a light kiss is planted on the shorter one's forehead.

They stay like this for a while, cuddled up together whilst admiring the stars. It's something they both like, one being taught the constellations since he was 4, (Henry) and the other being absolutely fascinated by them since the age of 11. (Liam)

After a long time of silence the taller one speaks up,

"Hey Hen?"

'God I almost forgot how much I love that voice'

"Mm?"

'Remind me again who the hell gave you the right to be that adorable? '

"I think I love you."

"I think I love you too."

And with that, they fall asleep in each other's arms.

Ah, young love.

                             (edited)

———————————————————————
A/N i lOve them sO mUch hElp
It's like 4am by the time I'm done but YEA THIS WAS SO FUN TO WRITE STAY SAFE EVERYONE IM GONNA GO CALCULATE HOW LONG I CAN STAY UP FOR IF I WANT TO HAVE TIME TO FINISH TWO BOOKS OF MATH BEFORE 3:30 TOMORROW
-Thalia
Word Count: 668