𝙎𝙤𝙛𝙩 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 // ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖 : 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕪 ℂ𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕣 //

Morning coffee is something caffeine lovers adore, even people who aren't but need the drink to energize them enough to face the hurdles life would throw at them the following day

A certain man most definitely needs it to deal with the non-sense he has to manage and supervise everyday. Coffee was something that helped him through it. He strolled through the streets with a particular destination in mind. It was around four in the morning so there was barely anyone out in the road. It gave him a sense of... peace. 

The particular café he was heading to was rather peaceful as well as familiar, he didn't know why or how but it was. He wasn't complaining though, a sense of familiarity in his life full of crazy and madness was much needed.

This year had been even more stressful then  before, which most definitely was because of the rumours about the Symbol of Peace teaching at Yuuei/UA. Shigaraki has been mumbling and scratching a lot more, planning how he will kill All Might. If Kurogiri was being honest he would admit the boy was smart and his 'Sensei' had misguided him into the path of vengeance. He, however, could or else who knows what would happen plus he also owes his life to the Master.

He shook his a little, this was not the time to be thinking about such things.

After quite a while he reached his destination, he could have just teleported here but the walk necessary as he had relaxed quite a lot from when he left the base. The small bell chimed as he walked into the café. 

"Oh, welcome back to the café, Kurogiri-san" the boy with white hair and cat ears softly said. "You want the usual?"

"Yes, please that would be lovely, Amakiro-kun ." He replied as sat down on one of the counter chairs. The cat ear boy otherwise known as, Amakiro Riku, slightly bobbed his head in understanding. "I'll send (M/N) in while I make your order."

With that being said he left through the back door and left Kurogiri alone in the empty café. 

He doesn't exactly remember when but he had been walking around the area when unconsciously made his way here as if he had taken the route regularly before, the path was drawn into his mind it seemed. He had walked into store because it appeared to be comfortable, and now he is a regular customer.

Only two teens worked in the café, however from the many time he had talked to them and the conversations they had it was clear they weren't doing it because they needed money, the other boy's, (L/N) (M/N)'s, mother had owned the café but recently died and they wanted to keep the it open, even after the incident.

"Ahh, Kurogiri-san Riku told me you're here a bit early today." the (h/c-ette) noted as he came in.

"Well I needed the coffee, as my day is going to quite hectic today." he replied as the teen stood infront of him, and offered him a glass of water. "Anyway, how has the café been?" 

"It's been going well, there are new customers coming in, being in this area has it perks you can say."

"That's good to hear." Kurogiri said with a smile, he didn't know why but the teens had a soft spot in his heart," what about school? Will both of you still attend online school?"

"We are planning on going to UA/Yuuei" 

That particular sentence made Kurogiri almost spit out the water he was drinking, out of every school they could go to they want to go to UA/Yuuei. He just hoped they weren't planning on taking the hero course. That would be messy, he definitely doesn't want them to see him, if Shigaraki plans on attacking.

"We are taking up Business Studies, since we have the family business to look after, plus UA is closer to the café."

The mist man let a small sigh of relief, at least it's not the hero course. 

While he was thanking the Gods, Amakiro walked in with a black coffee with dark chocolate and a small muffin, "The muffin's on the house you seem like you haven't had breakfast." Riku softly said as he turned into his cat form and went back to his white mini-beanbag.

Kurogiri definitely didn't want the two to know he is a villain.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Fact: I know this chapter has plenty of mistakes. I was working on it at night a sleepy haze, I'm sorry I think I'll update it later on or something, but anyways love you guys.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

© - Cotton_Riku