𝙎𝙤𝙛𝙩 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 // ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 : 𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕣 . . .?

He was lost and he wasn't even surprised at this point

He was used to getting lost as he was easily distracted by things like a new hero, a fight or anything of that sort. That's why it didn't surprise him that he got lost, distracted by seeing a small group of heroes catch a villain with a magnetic type quirk, while he was supposed to be on a run.

He had planned on having a small jog around the area where UA/Yuuei, an academy that boasts the best hero education in Japan, was located, as he was supposed to attend said school in about a few months time, he still couldn't believe he could finally begin his training to be a hero now.

What the teen failed to notice was the looks the people he walked by gave him because of his unintentional mumbling. His mumbling was a habit that the boy, Midoriya Izuku, wasn't sure where he picked up from but was hardly able to stop it when he was lost in thought. Usually his childhood friend, if you can call him that, Kacchan or Bakugo Katsuki would yell at him or make small scale explosions to make him stop as he found the green haired teen's mumbling 'annoying' and 'bothersome'.

Izuku sighed, he really didn't know why Kacchan was... the way he is.

Coming out of that train of thought, he noticed a warm and cozy café. Maybe he should get something for him and his mother, that would make a nice excuse for being late . . . maybe. It certainly would still be better than then saying he got lost.

With that thought in his head he walked into the coffee shop and just as he thought the café had a warm and cozy feel. There were a few people in the shop simply having their drinks or hanging out with their friends, maybe he could come here in the future to just have coffee or work on assignments in peace as it was close to UA/Yuuei. 

As he walked up to order coffee, maybe even some pastries because the one's on display looked really nice, the boy behind the counter greeted him, "Welcome to Cloud Café, how can I help you? "

"Oh- umm...can I get like...like a classic latte and uhh... an iced coffee? Oh and two blueberry cheesecakes." 

The (h/c-ette/whatever) male repeated his order once and after Izuku confirmed it and told him it was 'to go' the barista informed the freckled boy that his order would be ready in a bit.

While waiting for his order Izuku went over to the small bookshelf that was in the café. There were quite a few books which he recognized, some English novels which were translated in Japanese. He also noticed some comics on pro heroes (he definitely opened the one on Allmight).

He wasn't sure how long it was, most probably just a minute or two, before he was snapped from his thoughts, he was pretty sure he had been mumbling again. Anyways, the barista from before was standing beside him and was the one who snapped him out of his thoughts, "Sir, your orders done."

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. He must have called him before, oh lord, he really shouldn't zone out like that. He shook his head a little to clear out his thoughts, before going back to the counter where apparently the barista had returned to.

The (h/c) haired male handed him the drinks and pastries, "Thank you for coming to Cloud Café, hope to see you soon."

Thanking the barista he walked out of the coffee shop, maybe if he could make make friends in future he could come here with them, to hang out or just study together. That would be nice, he thought with a smile, he really was hopeful of the upcoming year. 

He was looking forward to it.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

© - Cotton_Riku