Chapter 12: Discovering

-Tenma's PoV-

     What? Fuyupe had talked about myself with someone else? Did he see anything from the other day? My eyes unfocused themselves for mere seconds. I made sure there was no one when she attended my wounds, she had just spoken about me with him.

"I guess you are Kyosuke's brother?" He nod proudly, I smiled, a small smile at that.

"I do not remember your name, she did put emphasis on the fact that my spirit recalled her of the one of a boy with blue metallic eyes and brown hair. And I have seen you, only once, talking with her on the garden, she treated you like a brother." He smiled at me, that pained me, he had such a kind heart and he was stuck on a wheelchair. Now, my eyes shot open, of course, that's why Tsurugi joined them: to save his brother, to help him, to cure him forever so he can walk, run and play again.

"She is like a sister yes, my name it's Matsukaze Tenma, just Tenma, please. A first year and Tsurgi's teammate." I could see the disbelieve on Kyousuke's eyes, damn, I had exposed much confident information carelessly, stupid me.

"I will cheer for the both of you!" I nod and waved back, suppressing a yelp of pain as I moved, I might have added some more scars to the ver growing collection. I needed to go out immediately. I turned my back to the two people in the room and went straight to the garden, I needed some privacy. I phoned my father. "Father, send send some founds to Inazuma's General Hospital... Tsurugi Yuichi needs to undergo a horrible surgery... Room 436, fourth floor... he is the older brother of a-a friend ... Take my money... I don't mind the quantity, more than the half of the company is mine... Thank you, father." Just as he was to end the call... "Don't give any names!" But his father has rung off, sending him some kisses and hugs, he had a meeting to attend. he now would give his name to the brothers when they receive the money. 'You are giving him what he wants, Tenma.' Jack told the brunet. 'When you won't receive anything back, he hates you.' I started trembling. 'I know. I don't mind having nothing back.' I didn't understand my actions either, they made me feel less like trash and more like a human been.

I returned to practice in the pitch of the Riverbank, I was unfocused, until I faced the goal, I shot with all my force, as I noticed I was breaking; that was not going to happen. Unknown to me, Tsurugi junior had followed me, though, he remained hidden and unaware of the call. 

-Third's PoV-

   It was the day of the match, many were at home, watching it, some where in the stadium, watching it in real live. A certain blue haired boy was watching it from his room, his hospital room, asking himself why his brother wasn't there to support his team. He stared as Raimon was formed by ten players, Teikoku had eleven.

"Attention! Raimon is playing with just ten players, is this another one of their strategies?" The commenter announced.

The kickoff was done by Raimon, who lost ball possession in the very first minute of the game, Mikado, the other team's captain shot. Sangoku was able to stop it using his whole body, leaving scratches on the floor from the force of the shot, his hands seemed to ache.

"Guys, let's attack, we can't defend forever, if not, we don't stand a chance!" Takuto ordered, his next move was God's baton, it reached Kurama, but his shot was easily stopped by their strong defence, Tenma saved the ball with a slide, it was then when they decided to try 'Unlimited Thunder'.

'Where is Kyousuke?' As if on queue, his brother opened the door, his eyes travelled to the turned on TV, he was meet with Yuichi's eyes, he wanted to know why his brother was here and not there, he craved for that piece of information.