Finale-Sort Of

A.N.-Read Till End

As Camp-Jupiter Fell, Annabeth Ran Away From there and Artemis, Appeared, She Took Annabeth To A Mysterious Portal on the far aide of the moon, Artemis told, Annabeth to explore the unknown world.

Annabeth went Through ending up in Percy's world. Meanwhile Percy And Jason Found And Killed Encaldus, And The Whole Crew Went On A Quest To To Original Mount Olympus. Annabeth from Gen 1 World also had to go as the fates decreed it. As the quest went on percy got weaker and weaker until he was almost a mortal, Artemis kept visiting him tying to find a cure, Eventually During The Finale Battle Percy Was Killed, Although Artemis Ended Up Pregnant, As A Final Wish From Percy To The Fates. Annabeth Was heartbroken and almost killed herself but ended up finding solace in taking care of Percy's Son while Artemis Was Busy.

THE END

A.N.-So Guys I Am Really Sorry, As You Can See By My Updated Bio, Im not that into Fanfiction Anymore, I will only be writing original and well though out stories there, and will actually Make Them like an actual book with editing and all,
This Chapter was just like a summary with opening for a sequel. If Any Creator Wants to Message Me About Taking Up This Story I will Gladly Let Them With A Few Days To Respond. The Plot is planned out here so you can use that. The Content From Now On will probably take 6 months to write one story, with editing and all so i suggest just following, and waiting for it come out. I have to say this but, Thank  you Guys, Who Voted And Read The Story, My Original Story Got Up to 50k Reads and #1 on pertemis, So Thank You Guys :)