♪ PART 1 ♪

Staring at my laptop,watching my favourite movie while eating my favourite snack.I heard the doorbell rang. I groan and drag my lazy feet toward the door. Once i open the door i saw no one but a box,it always happend anyway. So i lift up the box and bring it inside.

I close the door and not forgot to lock it. I then sit at my cozy couch. I open the box and saw some money?with a letter?. I think i know who gave this to me but i still want to read what was inside the letter.

Dear Soyoung,

Today is your birthday so enjoy!! And happy birthday dear little sis!! I really want to celebrate your birthday but i can't met you. It's dangerous. My work is dangerous.

Again happy birthday dear. I hope i can see your face. It has been 8 years.

So,happy birthday little sis!!!

Your brother,
YONGIE

I sigh,looking at the letter. My brother gave this to once a week. He left me when i was 10 amd now i'm 18. My parents died when i was 15. I don't even remember how my brother look like,or why he left me. My parent was hiding something from me and i'm nor sure what it is.

I took the bar chocolate from yhe box and put the momey inside my drawer.

I then stand up,and walk back to my bedroom. I change my cloth and use my pyjamas.Since tomorrow will be my first timr at University,i went to bed early.

MORNING

I woke up early and get ready. I'm so happy amd nervous at the same time. But i have no one to share the happiness. I hope my brother is here.

I went to the kitchen and eat the toast bread i just made and drink a cup of coffee. After i done, i went to the livingroom and take my bag. After that i rush to the front door. I get out and lock the door. Then i walk to University.

I arrived 10 minute early so i went to the registration counter and took my schedule and keys for locker at the principle office. After that i tried to find the class where the new students will gathered and wait for the teachers. But luck is not on my side,i lost. I don't even know where i'm going. I wish the principle will give me a map!

"Where am i!?!?"

I look at my watch,feeling really frustrated. But again,luck was not really on my side.While i look at my watch,i accidently bumped into a wall. It was really embarrasing because now my butt just touch the beautiful looking floor.

And what was more embarrasing is a guy help me up. I think he saw me bumped into the wall like a blind people. What a really great day!!!

I look up to see the boy the who help me was now looking at me and chuckle. Maybe he'd see my burning cheeks.

"Umm thanks."

"No problem. But are you new here? You seem very...lost."

"Um yeah,uhh can you show me where is xxx class?"

"Sure btw,my name is Jaemin,Na jaemin. You can call me Nana~"

"Sure,my name is Soyoung,Lee soyoung."

----------------_------_-------------------_--

New fanfic bookk!!!!!!

And i'm back again.😊😊😊

Read and vote for meeee. And please comment nicely.

And follow meeeee

And tq for reading my fanfic although i have a problem with grammar and etc.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸