♪PART 12♪

I can't believe. Did i just see my brother standing infront me?

"Taeyong?"

"Soyoung I..."

I run to him and hug him. I can't believe I see him here. I want to cry but i don't want to. Angry? Yes i am.

The others look at us and went to their car to give us some space.

"Why..?"

"Sorry Soyoung I..lets go home."

WHATT

"Which home? Your home or mine? Did you forget that you left me and we just met now? Seriously!?!?Why, just why?"

"Sorry Soyoung. I leave with a reason. Dad told me to. So i could protect you."

"Protect me!??! Like whatt-"

"Calm down lil sis, you are still the same. So stubborn huh?? I will tell when we arrived at our home."

He bring me to his car. I get inside. I sit there not saying anything. I don't even know what to say.

We arrived,i get inside and sit at the living room. He took a sit and look at me.

He told me everything about him being a mafia and something about my parents death,our parents death. Now I know that the dreamies are Mafia too.

"Soyoung don't be scared okay? I'll protect you"

I can't say anything. I stand up and walk up the stair. I went to my room and laid down.

I felt tired until I fall asleep. Forget that my brother still at the living room.