XII. CITY OF PASSION

ˏ 𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧 ˎ

It took them three hours to get it done, though finally, after shedding all their blood, sweat and tears, the portrait was complete. No trace of the tears that once pooled in the drawn boy's eyes. Taehyung loved the result, Jeongguk could see it from the gilded gleam dancing in his hazel eyes, by the way the corners of his lips creased into a joyful smile, or by how he proudly stared at his work of art as if it was his own child.

"It's so..." Taehyung started though it was Jeongguk who finished the sentence.

"Beautiful."

"Well, of course," Taehyung chuckled amusedly "After all, it's you who's in the picture." He spoke, turning to look at the boy who grinned coyly.

"You know that they say... To reveal art and conceal the artist is art's aim." Jeongguk said, reaching out a hand to touch the painted canvas. It was almost creepy how his drawn image resembled him, as if a piece of his soul had been trapped inside it to be stored in it forever.

"We're quoting the Bard now?" Taehyung cooed, cocking a brow.

Jeongguk laughed, then, his eyes fell on the canvas. "You really outdid yourself this time." He commented, a hand on Taehyung's shoulder as he contemplated his— No, their masterpiece in utmost awe.

Taehyung sighed solemnly "And that's all thanks to you, my love."

Jeongguk shook his head "I literally did the bare minimum," He shot back "It's actually you, sir, that should be rewarded." He commented, hugging Taehyung to his great surprise. He gulped. He could smell the faint scent of the boy's cologne from where he was standing, sending him into a frenzy.

"Taehyung?" Jeongguk called, noticing how the man was silently staring at him, as if paralyzed.

"Come with me," Tone cold, glacial, Jeongguk felt his body freeze at the sound of the male's words.

"W-Wha..." He stammered when he already knew what was coming for him. In a spur of pure lust, Taehyung took him by his wrist, fingers sinking into his tender skin. Seconds later he was leading him to his bedroom where a faint smell of red roses mixed with incense filled the air along with their senses. Taehyung was standing behind the brunet, slowly unbuttoning his shirt, feeling him tense up, his breathing waxing ragged and irregular.

"Taehyung," Jeongguk hushed out, heartbeat fastening, nips hardening on his exposed chest.

"You look gorgeous." Taehyung purred against his ear, admiring the boy in all his breath-taking nudity "I'd paint your voice, your breath, your moans, your very soul if I could." He spoke, fingers ghosting over the crook of his neck where he went ahead planting kisses soft as angel feathers.

"I think you already did." Jeongguk replied, a faint smile creasing his cherry lips who soon met Taehyung's, savoring them with passion.

"And now..." The painter began after breaking the kiss, heart caught in his throat for the excitement "Let me reward you."