Chapter 1

- Skipping the beginning -

I found my room and opened the door, seeing an Asian girl.

"Oh hi, I'm your new roommate, Lisa."

She just stood there, not saying anything.

"Do you not speak English?"

Silence.

"Or you do speak English?"

More silence.

"Just tell me where you stand with English..."

She suddenly got up and left the room.

"Well alrighty then" I said to myself.

I started to unpack and I looked out the window, seeing the activities fair. Once I finished unpacking, I decided to go down there.

I walked around seeing baking clubs, art clubs, even a club for deaf Jews.

I then noticed one called the Barden Bellas.

"Hi there! I'm Chloe and this is Aubrey and we're part of the Barden Bella's."

She handed me a flyer and I laughed.

"An a Capella group?" I questioned.

"The best on campus." Chloe smiled at me.

"No offense, but I'm from more of an old, classical music scene. Sorry."

"Well at least just think about it?" Chloe begged. They looked like they were desperate for members. I almost felt kinda bad.

"I guess..."

Okay! See you there!" The bubbly red head said and I began to walk away.

I saw a guys group singing Whip It and damn, were they good.

I watched the entire time, but I felt a pair of eyes watching me the entire time. I looked up and saw a boy with a blond mohawk with brown roots and beautiful eyes.

Once they finished singing, the "leader" walked over to me.

"Well hello there pretty lady" He looked me up and down. I laughed since he really wasn't in position to look me up and down. He was a bit on the heavy side.

"Hi there" I laughed, amused by the situation.

"Wanna join me in my room tonight for a romantic evening?" He smirked while high fiving a caramel skinned boy.

"I think I'm good" I laughed.

"Your loss!" He yelled at me.

"Yup, it's my loss" I laughed again before beginning to walk away. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. It was the boy with the blonde mohawk.

"Hey, what you just said to Bumper was hilarious. I'm Greg, by the way."

"Thanks, I'm Lisa" I smiled, shaking his hand.

"So you're new here?."

"Yeah. Can't you tell. I'm a lot shorter than the upperclassmen." We both laughed. "But the clubs here totally suck."

"Well I personally like my club" He laughed.

"That little music and dance you guys just performed? That's a club?"

"Well more like a group. We're the Treble Makers."

"Ahhhhh clever name" I laughed.

"Are you gonna join the Bella's?"

"I don't know. I'm not really into that kind of music. But they looked REALLY desperate and I felt kinda bad. So maybe."

"I hope you do. That means we'll be seeing more of each other" He winked. "See you around, Lisa."

"See ya" I waved, walking away and heading back to my dorm.