Chapter 4

As I unpacked my whole new wardrobe at the Treble house in my own room, I sang along to one of my favorite songs, Moon River by Audrey Hepburn.

Tonight there was an initiation party being held for all of the vocal groups at Barden. I was excited to meet more people. I'm honestly just a people person. My mother raised me right.

I started unpacking all of my pictures into the room and taping them on the wall.

"You're really good" Someone commented. I turned around and saw Greg.

"Oh thank you" I smiled.

"So, I have a question."

"And I have an answer" I sat down on the bed, crossing one leg over the other.

"Are you into Bumper?" He asked. I knew eventually someone would ask. But alas, I had to be honest.

"Yes, I'm into Bumper. Why does it matter?"

"No reason. I just think he likes you a lot."

"I hope he does" I blushed.

"You guys would be cute together. Since he's short and you're even shorter" He laughed.

"Thanks Greg." I laughed.

"Ill see you around I guess?"

"Yeah" I smiled and he left the room. I took a break from packing and went to explore the Treble house.

I walked down the hallway, seeing name plates on every door. Greg, Unicycle, Wes, Donald, Joe, Alex, Kyle, and Liam. At the end of the hallway was Bumpers room.

I quietly walked in, not seeing him anywhere. His room was kinda messy, as expected. I looked around at all of his photos. He looked cute in all of them, also expected.

He had a picture of a woman who looked to be his mom and I almost "awwww"ed at it, but I kept my mouth quiet, not wanting anyone to know I was in here.

"What are you doing in here?" Donald asked.

"Jesus christ" I jumped in fear, holding my hand against my chest. "Don't scare me like that."

"I knew you had a thing for Bumper!" He exclaimed.

"Yes, maybe, it doesn't matter! And keep your voice down!"

"You know I have to tell him baby" Donald said.

"Don't call me that, and no you actually DONT have to. You'll keep your mouth shut if you wanna keep your mouth" I threatened and walked out of the room and back into my room.

I was almost finished unpacking when I heard a voice.

"Holy shit that's your house?!" I turned around to see Bumper. I blushed immediately.

"Uh yeah" I looked at the picture he was looking at, which was a picture with my family in front of our house.

"Your family looks so....happy. My family never looks like that. We're always fighting." Bumper said. AWWW MY WITTLE BABY.

I walked over and hugged him tightly, and he hugged back.

"Thanks" He mumbled into my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"You're welcome. I'm here anytime if you wanna talk about anything." I smiled at him.

We both started to lean in, and I didn't even realize it. Just as our lips began to brush-

"Hey Lisa have you seen- oh shit sorry" Greg walked in, and then walked back out, making me laugh.

You know, when I first came here, I was all about Greg. But now I want me some Bumper cake. God damn.

"The party starts in a few hours. I'll just be...going now....."

"Okay I'll be there" I smiled, kissing his cheek and shutting the door in his face.

"Jesus christ" I heard him moan quietly. I laughed loudly and he banged on my door. "Hey missy I don't know what you think is so funny in there but the laughing better stop!"

"Okay okay I'm sorry" I laughed a little more and started to get ready for the party.