Chapter 3

I was woken up by a text from Greg. Hm, strange. I don't remember giving him my number.

From: Greg

Hey can you come to the Treble house on campus? We have important news to tell you

To: Greg

Sure I'll be there in a couple hours

Of course I had to get ready first. I showered, blow dried and straightened my hair, putting a little snooki poof at the top, did my make up, and got dressed.

Okay.... maybe I over did it a little with the pink stuff, but Moschino just delivered it to me and I HAD to wear it.

I walked to the Treble Makers house, which wasn't that hard to find, and knocked.

"Who's there?" Someone said.

"Uh, Lisa" I answered.

"C'mon in" The door opened and revealed the leader, Bumper.

"Might I say, you look mighty fine in pink malady." He winked at me.

"Uhm, I came here for important news. And I'm not your lady."

I pushed passed him and into the house, where every member of the Treble Makers were in the hot tub.

"Oh god, why did you make me come here?"

"We want you to be part of the Treble Makers." Bumper smiled.

".....An all boys group?..... Is this a prank, am I being pranked?"

"No no no. We just think your voice is an opportunity we can't pass up. And Aubrey was talking SO much shit about you, I doubt you'd want to join the Bellas."

"She was? What'd she say?"

"She said you have a terrible voice and you'd just bring down the Bella's."

"Seriously?" I looked down, kind of upset.

"But she's wrong. You, my friend, are a once in a lifetime opportunity that we can't pass up. Your voice is a perfect match to Christina Aguilera. You're perfect." Bumper blushed. Awwww it was so cute!

"You're cute when you blush" I laughed, making him blush more. "I'm in. Do I get to come to the Treble house all the time now? Like whenever I want?"

"Absolutely" Donald answered.

"Good. I'll need to go out and buy a full wardrobe to keep here just incase, I'll have to make my own little space, maybe get some furniture..." I trailed off.

"Of course" Bumper smiled, not really paying attention to what I was saying as he stared at me.

"You're seriously gonna let her do that?" Some guy with an Afro and a unicycle asked.

"Of course" Bumper answered.

"Thanks Bumper" I kissed his cheek, leaving a pink lipstick stain, and left the house, knowing he was probably freaking out.

Bumper's P.O.V

"Jesus Christ she's perfect I need a drink. Like now. Unicycle get on it" I sat down in my animal print chair and put my head in my hands. Was I already falling for her? God she was gorgeous. But I never fall for girls. I bang and dump. That's how it's always been. But she seems into me. Maybe I should see how this goes...