You're still the one - Part 2

Hello, another update from me. Still hyped up with Jenlisa moments in the show. Do enjoy 🙂

.......

And the first time you touched me, I felt love

It's been awhile since I saw her, it seems when I decided not to avoid her anymore, she the one who is avoiding me now. As much as I was to deny it, I miss her. This was different from the time that I avoided her, at least that time I can still see her even from a far. Sigh. I was walking towards one of our training rooms. 

"Jendeukie!" I heard Jisoo said and I looked to where she is. She was waving her hands comically. I was supposed to wave back but I was stuck as I saw the girl who is constantly invading my mind. It seems that the girl has been struggling to get away from Jisoo's grip. I felt something I never felt before again and that is jealousy.

I was never jealous before, my parent made sure I have everything I need and not be conceited just being confident, I believe in my self and was never jealous to other people's capabalities. But this, seeing Jisoo holding the girl's hand? I was so jealous and how I wish that I could be the one holding her hand.

Busy on being jealous to Jisoo, I didn't realize that they are already in front me. Jisoo has to snapped her fingers to get my attention.

"YAH! Jendeukie"

"What?!" I replied rolling my eyes at her and from my peripheral view I see the girl gulping. Did I just scared her away?

"What's with you, I just want you to meet my friend" She said while shoving her closer to me and I can see her pouting cutely. Did I just said she's cute? I don't usually like aegyo and cringed when it will be directed to me, but why does her pout so cute? When Jisoo nudge her shoulder, she finally said something.

"Hi, my name is Lisa." She said, stretching her hands towards me. I looked into her eyes and I swear, it's still the same when I first look into her eyes. I can still see myself in them. There's also a hint of nervousness plastered in her eyes and I wonder why.

I dont know how long we've been staring at each other. I could easily get lost in her eyes and I can say she maybe feeling the same way. That thought made me happy. I can feel my cheeks and I'm sure that I am already blushing.Looking away to hide my face, I still see her hand in front of me waiting for me to shake it. Thinking that I may not like shaking her hand, she hesitantly tried to retract it. Before she could do that I took her hand. Wow, her hands are soft and there's a sense of comfort from the way that our hands fit. It seems that my hands are meant to hold hers.  Why does she always make me feel differently with just a simple gesture.

"Jennie" I said nervously, this is like meeting your ultimate bias and I can't understand my self with this. I am never like this when meeting people.

"Jennie" she said and I swear again that was the best thing I have heard so far, her saying my name is like melody to my ears. My God, when have I become so cheesy.

"Nice to finally meet you." She added and smiled shyly and I lost count on how many times I swore or how I was fangirling to this girl with everything she's doing. I really can't believe my self right now and I saw Jisoo who's more confused with how I interacted with Lisa. Though, there's also a teasing smile that going to erupt from her lips and I can't help but gulp. Until now she still doesn't know the girl she called my soulmate was Lisa.

"Jisoo, I have to go." Lisa said, breaking me from my thoughts. I can't help but frown with this. Why? Can't she stay longer? Why?! Maybe I should ask her out. I want to know her more. It may be too early to ask someone out when you were just introduced but-

"Yah, Jendeukie!" Jisoo said getting my attention and ending my inner monologue. "I apologize Lali, she's usually not like this."

"I'm sorry, were you saying something?"

"Uhhh. I was just asking if you are free this weekend."

"Why? Are you trying to ask me out?" I replied. I honestly can't believe what is happening right now. Did she really meant to ask me out? Am I being delusional here? Maybe she just need a help from me this weekend.

"Yeah, you could put it that way. So are you?" She replied and smiled at me, again how can this girl make me feel like this. It made my heart race at an abnormal pace.

When she hear nothing from me, her nervous eyes was back again. She maybe thinking that I'm going to reject her. I was about to say something when she continued.

"It's okay that you are not, I mean it may seem out of the blue asking you out suddenly and I swear this is not me telling you I am a stalker but from the time that I first saw you I can't get you out of my mind since. I just want to know you more and I would totally understand that you don't want the same thing."

"Yes". I said and I was not expecting her sad reaction. So I clarified. "Yes, I am free. How about this saturday?"

"Owww. Thank God." She said, dorkily swipe her forehead. "I'll pick you up at 6?"

"Okay" is the only reply I could say. I still can't being this is happening. The girl that is constantly in my mind has asked me out. What are the odds that she was feeling the same thing.

"It's a date then" she winked and I swear for the nth time today that if I am not leaning on my locker I would fall right there and then. "Got go then. See you."

I just continue to leaned on my locker watching her walk away from us.

"I can't believe, I just witnessed the day Jendukie was so starstuck with someone, I know that the girl that you are referring to was Lali because she was telling me the same thing you've said about meeting someone's eyes. Good thing that I forcely introduced her to you, she was avoiding you because she might blurt out something stupid and scared you away. Though her asking you out was unexpected. Still, it feels like I am watching a k-drama". She laughed and even so I agree, I just rolled my eyes and walked away from her.

"Yah! Why are you always walking away when I am right. You're welcome by the way, I should be highlighted on your wedding day playing cupid."