CHAPTER 4 : PREPERATION

Chaeryeong P

Chaeryeong P.O.V

We reached my house surprisingly this new guy is decent and didn't murder me. I went to the door and said "Thanks for helping me um......you can go now" He smiled at me then said "Ok! make sure to call me if you nee any help" oh and yeah we already exchanged numbers on the way here. I waved him goodbye and entered my house. Throwing all my things in the couch and immediately slump in my bed and sigh tiredly. 

TIMESKIP TO 1 MONTH ~~(sorry im lazy asf)

It's been a month and this taehyun won't stop clinging to me. I'd be lying if i said i didn't enjoy it but im still not over my ex. Im scared to love again and just get broken harshly. So i started ignoring him as much as possible.

Taehyun P.O.V

It's been a month and every time i tried to talk to her she'd either run away or completely ignore my existence and i honestly thoguht we're getting clothes but now it feel like we're back to my first day of school. The worst part is im catching feelings........... i know i shouldn't feel this way since i know she hasn't fully recovered from that jerk that gave her trauma but i'll try to heal her.......i'll to make her believe again.....

snapping out of my thoughts i went inside the classroom and saw her listening to music on her earphones as always. For the past month i became good friends with her friend group sometimes they'll even help me talk to to chaeryeong since i was kind of obvious about my feelings for her. Anyways, i sat down and put my chin on my palms staring at her. When she noticed me, she took off her earphones and gave me a confused look. 

"Why are you staring at me like that?" she asked "because your pretty" i said while smiling. She rolled her eyes at me and said "i have no time for your bullsh-" before she could continue our teacher entered the class. She glared at me while i smile cheekily at her.                                              Our teacher bangs the table to get the students attention and when we did she then announces 

"ATTENTION CLASS! WE WILL HAVE OUR FIELD TRIP TOMORROW CLASSES ARE POSTPONED SO YOU COULD PREPARE. CLASS DISMISSED" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AUTHOUR'S NOTE:

SO FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING FOR ALMOST 1 WEEK I HAD TO COMPLY WITH ALL MY ASSIGNMENTS HUHU SO LIKE A VERY SHORT CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE LONGER THO SO STAY TUNED ALSO SORRY FOR THE VERY BORING CHAPTER I'LL TRY MY BEST ON THE NEXT ONE ANYWAYS, LIKE ALWAYS LOVE Y'ALL AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! <33