CHAPTER 13 : WHY?

𝐓𝐖//𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐒,𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 

𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐅𝐅 :)

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽

I beamed him a smile as i took the dessert from his hand thanking him for paying. We sat down talking and laughing together not until i heard a familliar voice...I turned back and saw him again.....

Oh how i wanted to dig a hole and bury myself right then and there. Taehyun, noticing my uneasiness asked "chae , are you okay? you look....a little uncomfy" i look back at him immediately and says "oh, im okay...but can i use the bathroom?" he obviously nods as response.

I made my way to the bathroom and as i enter it i immediately went to the sink and splashed my face with cold water. Sighing not wanting to go back outside where that jerk was. I raised my head and as i look at the mirror i was shocked to see him in the reflection.

I turn around with my face showing fright as he chuckled and came close to me as i slowly step "don't you dare come close to me dohwa. Can't you fucking understand i don't love you anymore! just leave me alone!" i screamed at him while he chuckled still coming close to me as i was already trembling and i know i couldn't fight back he was inches away from me as i close my eyes hoping taehyun would be here.

Someone suddenly shakes me and as i open my eyes i saw taehyun. "Was it all a dream?" i thought but as i observed my surroundings i was still in the bathroom..I looked at taehyung with horror "t-taehyun where is he? did you get rid of him?" i said in panic as taehyun looked at me in confusion and replies "what do you mean chaeryeong? im the only 'him' in the cafe right now."

I was confused and replied "b-but i s-saw him he was there coming close to me a-and i couldn't fight back" i said as i cried. Taehyun looks at me with worry and hugs me saying "chae, there was no one here..." I cried even more thinking i was probably going crazy. Im hallucinating .

𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽

I needed to check up on chae since she's been there for 10 minutes! Im pretty sure it doesn't take that much time to pee. Also, her uneasy face earlier just added to my suspicion. I twisted the door know only to find chae in the corner of the room standing and closing her eyes?

I shook her as she immediately opened her yes with fright on her face "t-taehyun where is he? did you get rid of him?" she said in panic as i looked at me in confusion and replies "what do you mean chaeryeong? im the only 'him' in the cafe right now."

she looked confused and replied "b-but i s-saw him he was there coming close to me a-and i couldn't fight back" she said as she cried. I looks at me with worry and hugs me saying "chae, there was no one here..." as i said that she sobbed even more and i was patting her back to calm her down but suddenly a question pops into my mind "Is she not over that trauma yet?" I thought....

I looked down and saw her passed out. I carried her bridal style and went fast to the apartment so she she could get some rest. I opened the door to the bedroom and layed her down there taking off her shoes and tucking her in the blanket to keep her cozy. I peck her forehead and made my way towards the door giving her one glance before exiting it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐎....𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 :(( 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒,𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐔𝐕 𝐘'𝐀𝐋𝐋 <𝟑𝟑