A plan yet to succeed

A/n: How are you, Reader-chans? It's been a quiet month but here is another chapter I hope you enjoy!! Also, Happy new year!!

" " talking out loud

' ' thoughts

-

Y/n's Pov

"How long have you been staying with the vampire? Do you want me to call anybody that is related to you?" I said to Yui who stopped eating.

"For about a couple of months since you came to the school, I found out that my real dad wasn't real I am adopted" She replied softly yet you can tell she was reminded of the past.

"Hey it's going to be okay, I am going to help you as you can tell we are a weird bunch," I said while taking a sip of my drink and Sora giggled. She looked up and smiled.

Yui felt more at ease more at home. Something she hasn't felt in a long time. You could tell she felt at home.

"It okay now that you have me and Sora you won't be alone to fight this battle. Although Sora is sick and with me crazy brains and powers your going to be ok" I said to her and she looked confused. Sora looked at me concerned and I nodded that it was going to be okay.

"Powers?!" Yui said confused.

"Well yes, I and Sora aren't regular humans. Our parents died in a car crash but I later discovered they were killed by the vampire king known and the brother's father Karlheinz. Also, know as Tougo Sakamaki, he is the one responsible for their death. The reason why is being been because our dad was an immortal human being. My mother is a witch who fell and in love with my father having me and Sora." I said and I pause.

"I really would love to help you and end the Sakamaki's bloodline for good but I gave up the idea of killing the brothers for one thing. I have roamed around too much haven't settled since the day I found the truth about my parents. The Vampire king kidnapped my brother when I went out for groceries. I know I should have taken him with me but I didn't he some who tried to kill Sora by poising him yet he didn't die he still left slightly. His violent coughs come and go, yet the feeling of losing someone is hard." I said as I got Sora's plate and mine and I put it in the sink and Sora went to our room.

"But why you tell me all this" Yui said while getting up and putting her dish into the sink.

"The reason is we are both victims of the same person. He may not know me since I change so much through the years of running away and hiding. I stopped and started to think I wanted to fight back instead of cowering away with fear. I trained my magic and fighting ability. Sora to yet his powers is still developing. I want to become strong to the point I can kill him." I said to her and she understood.

I then did a spell making the pots, plates, cups, and utensils to clean themselves and Yui was shocked and I smiled. (A/n imagine the dishes being cooked beside the fairy fighting)

"Let's go to sleep you are definitely going to school tomorrow and don't worry. Call my name and I will be there to save you" I said as I led her into my room.

Yui laid down on my bed and I went to Soras and grabbed him and cuddled with his now sleeping body. I then laid next to Yui.

"Just hold one I will be there for you okay Yui-san" that was the last this Yui heard before falling asleep into peace.