funny

When we got home, my mother put me on the ground and put her toes on the anthill just below the wall and put the ants on her feet next to me and she put me on someone and she said you have a horse now and the floor shivered away, I hit my sister's toe because I don't want to ride. What do you want? He said would you take me to my mom, I said instantly he put me on his shoulder and walked to my mother's room, but I grabbed Kate's belly button with a jolt and I got into the hole and sat down, we came to the room and I told her that I was here I told her I was here I told her I wanted to descend myself and jumped into her vagina. I told him to throw it on the bed with urine I entered his urethra in his vagina and threw me with his urine I fell on my mother's panties and my legs hurt I guess I won't be able to walk all day long My sister came behind me and laughed. My mother was laughing, she said that somebody was having a vagina.My mother said, let's play a game, we are 2 giant women, you are a little girl who we do not know at home. And I made a plan I will go into my mother's slippers because they would go to the guests today, and the guest's daughter susan's feet were my favorite feet they stopped calling me and my mom started wearing her slippers noticed me and said sorry honey susan's feet will wait a bit and she opened her brutal vagina and threw me in I poke my mother's vagina at the guests and she took me out and said: She said that if you don't behave you will get punished Ignoring him, I jumped into his panties and rushed to Susan, the moment I got to the bottom of the seat, she unobtrusively lifted me from my dress with her toes and did not lift her foot off me until I got up from the sofa.