𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒!

THE DOCTORS NEW COMPANIONS?
P A R T O N E

Asterin's POV:

Sighing I stand up slipping from the grasp of this guy I met at the bar. I think his name was Steve, Sam? I don't know. Raising my arms above my head I stretch, my muscles relaxing and joints popping. I pull my long sleeved black crop top over my head, shoving my legs into my blue denim shorts. I make a quick dash exiting the house before he wakes up. I open my phone staring at the photo of me and Amy. I miss her. How can you miss her, you live in Leadworth? Well after the Doctor left us we started arguing. At first, it was little things, like me leaving the toothbrush out or her leaving the door open. Then she started yelling at me for constantly getting caught. And how she had to keep bailing me, in my defence I didn't ask her to. Then she kicked me out, yup I live on the streets. No, Mels is let me stay with her. Of course, this only causes more trouble, me and Mels getting into more trouble for things more severe. But it's fun so why not? Focusing on what I originally was doing I open messenger. I need a ride.

Me: Mels, babes I need a lift.

Mels : Where u at? I might be a bit. I'm in the middle of a chase.

Me: Hey just pick me up on the way, I do love a good chase.

Mels : Alrighty then, be prepared sweetheart.

I laugh, this going to be fun. After five or so minutes my phone pings.

Mels : I'm around the corner, you'll have to jump in.

Giggling I look around, just in time to see a Black Ferrari SF90 Stradale speed around the corner, a smiling Mel in the driver seat. She stops the car, giving me enough time to jump in and slam the door. Giggling we speed through the village, I gaze at the pedestrians watch the chase. I turn 3 police cars gaining on us.
"Hey, Mels they're closing in." I say, adrenaline coursing through me.
"Let's make this fun." she giggles, we do a U-turn, driving straight at the police cars.
"Mels, I will kill you if they don't give in this time." I joke, my hand on the door just in case we need to dash. Rolling her eyes she shifts gear. The police cars swerve left and right avoiding our car, I hang out of the window giving them my middle finger laughing at their annoyed faces. "So, who's car is this?" I ask, rummaging around the pockets. "Look what I found Mels." I say waving a wallet in the air. Opening it up I find at least one hundred pounds in cash. "This is definitely enough for food." I say staring at the money. I open the glove box, find all sorts of things. Some cocaine, music, cash, and a license. "Damn, Mels you've hit the jackpot."
"I know right. I was out of town, met this loaded guy. So of course I slept with him and stole the car." she answers. I slide out of the front of the car to the back, at least three bottles of vodka, a pack of 6 of beer.
"I think he was planning something." I say, "This dude has like a shit amount of cocaine." I rummage around in the doors and pockets. I find another bag of cocaine and 10 joints. "Ayyyy." I say taking two joints from the bag handing one to Mels. I stuff the bag into the band of my shorts. Mels lights hers then lights mine. We soon stop near the lake, drinking the alcohol using at least half of the joints.
"Mels, I think we should go for a swim." I voice stripping. Mels strips with me, we both swim in our undergarments.
The darkness slowly covers us. The night advancing. "Shit it's getting a bit chilly." I say, my teeth chattering. Agreeing Mels gets out, we force our bodies back into our clothes. The wet and cold slowly seeping into the fabric and us. Our noses and fingertips tinting pink, As we stroll back to the car a twig snaps behind us. Spinning I exhale loudly, fucking great. Police, at least 5 of them stood with their torches and handcuffs at the ready.
"Hello boys." I flirt, "We've been bad girls, are you going to cuff us now?" Some of the men looked disgusted, a lady chuckled at their reactions. Mels raises her hands out in front of her, her wrists connected. She sends a wink over to me, I copy her. Then police look unsure taking slow steps towards us. As they click the metal around our wrist Mels grabs her guy and I grab mine. Wrapping my arms over their head and around their throat. "Hey no hard feelings, I am cold and moody." I whisper in my captives ear. He struggles I tighten my hold on his neck, his eyes flutter closed. His body sagging against mine, well that was anti-climatic. Looking up I'm met with the barrel of a gun, kicking it out of the dude's hand I grab it aiming it at him, this is really easy. Everyone freezes, Mels comes and stands behind me. "Go to the car Mel." she nods laughing, swaying her hips as she leaves to get our ride. I retreat towards the car, hopping in as she drives by me. Once at Mel's house I change into a black loose long-sleeved top, black skinny jeans and docs with roses embroidered on the side.

It has been three years since the Atraxi attacked. Well, Prisoner Zero attacked. The Doctor didn't come back. I don't know whether he came back to Amy for obvious reasons. But I do know he didn't come back for me, which kind of hurts. I had grown attached to the man, alien, person. Probably because of his quirky personality. Sighing I light a cigarette strolling over to the bathroom; my usually bright blue eyes are now a dull and empty blue, my long white untamed hair framing my face in soft yet tangled waves. My pale skin is even paler, if that is even possible. I was thinner as well, lifting my top I sigh at the sight. My skin stretched tightly over my ribs, lets just say it hasn't been a good 3 years. My thoughts run in various directions. Overthinking keeping me up when I really should get some sleep... Nah.

"Mel's. Have you got any food?" I yell walking out of my room.
"No, take the money from the car. You can get something from the store." She yells back. Grabbing my jacket and the cash I walts out of the door. The temperature had considerable dropped, the wind nipping at my exposed skin. I round the corner of the block a hand grabs my wrist dragging me down a side alleyway. Spinning around I stamp on my attacker's foot. The yelp in surprise, a very feminine yelp. Another hand grabs my waist, I kick backwards, at least I try to.
"Asterin, stop it's us." The person holding me says, The Doctor. Growling I shove my head back, my crown making contact with his nose.
"THREE YEARS!" I shout in his face. "THREE GOD DAMN YEARS!"
"I'm sorry really, I'm not used to flying her yet." He replies clutching his nose, taking a tentative step towards me.
"Your excuse is that you can't fly your own ship." I snap. Taking a puff of my cigarette which I had surprisingly managed to keep a hold of. The Doctor eyes his disapproval swimming in the air. "If you are going to judge kindly fuck off."
The Doctor holds his hands up in surrender, rolling his eyes at my attitude.
"Why are you here?" I question starting at him.
"We want you to come with us." He replies simply. I raise a surprised eyebrow turning to who I assumed was Amy.
"Really, well last time I check, I wasn't- what was it?- wanted." I retort, tilting my head in mock confusion. Smirking in satisfaction I spin on my heels heading out of the alleyway. I walk into the store picking up some pot noodles, pack of cigarettes and two bottles of beer.

As I exit the shop, two figures join me on either side.  

"Piss off Doctor." I grumble, quickening my pace.
"No, Asterin I really am sorry. Please, you wanted to come with me." he whispers at me, gently taking hold of my hand.
"Well I've got to be somewhere tomorrow." I state staring at our hands. The Doctor gently tugs my hand making my gaze snap up to his emerald green orbs.
"Please I am so sorry that I left you, I really didn't mean to." he says, intensely watching me. Slowly I nod, I mean if I get to see what he does for a living I'm not complaining. Plus I really want to see inside of the TARDIS. I look back down to our joined hands, the Doctors caring gaze following. His cheeks blush as he retracts his hand. "Where do you need to be tomorrow?" The Doctor asks, taking a bottle of beer and my packet of cigarettes.
"Oh ummm, court." I reply sheepishly. "Before we go can we drop these of at Mels." he nods in reply.

AN: AHH, Asterin is going to meet the TARDIS next chapter. This chapter is probably awful, but if anyone reads this do give me feedback on how to improve because I will listen.

~~X~~ Heather